Minecraft - MC_NO_WORLD

Author Topic: Minecraft - MC_NO_WORLD  (Read 27127 times)

This is original.

People are so unoriginal these days, like I can understand guns and vehicle add-one that are copied from something, but a gamemode overdoes it. In no way though do I oppose in anyway or anyone, I simply believe taking something like Minecraft and copying it is outrageous.

oh god, the alpha is too fun.

Name: Darkness
BL_ID: 22088
Why you should test: I think it's a badass mod, and I would love to be a part of it.
Special Talents: I can troubleshoot problems quickly and suggest a way to fix them.

Name: Major Ocelot
Bl_ID: 7926
Why you should test: I'm a Moderator on a rather ''larger'' Minecraft server, so I could relate that to this :3
Special Talents: Organised, responsible, good at finding bugs. I'd also been thinking this would have been a good idea for a long time now , so it would be awesome to be a part of it. (Looks great so far , by the way.)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:03:44 AM by Major Ocelot »

I'll be there tomorrow.  Looking forward to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT78V-iBTmw&feature=youtu.be

Made this mainly to show off to my minecraft-addicted friends.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:23:05 AM by Conservative »

Name: Boomerangdog
BL_ID: 9493
Why you should test: I've beta tested for lots of things. I can also find bugs very well.
Special Talents: I can model and code. Oh, and I can crack my knuckles repeatedly.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:48:37 AM by Boomerangdog »

Name: Boomerangdog
BL_ID: 9493
Why you should test: I've beta tested for lots of things. I can also find bugs very well.
Special Talents: I can model and code. Oh, and I can crack my knuckles repeatedly.

Accepted.

Name: Crown
BLID: 2143
Why should you test: I am great at finding glitches or bugs for things. I tested RTB4 and hosted brians old minecraft gamemode. I played the open alpha and love it.
Special Talents: I'm good at minecraft building.

So much ego in this thread lol

Brian put me in beta. I don't need to describe myself to a guy who already knows me.

Brian put me in beta. I don't need to describe myself to a guy who already knows me.
Brian knows me and I still applied.
It wouldn't be fair to others.

Name: YoungRotations
BL_ID: 12457
Why you should test: because brian and port are my bitches Seems like a great mod and would love to be in it!
Special Talents: I can event really well and could also make some music for the mod :D

Name: Crown
BLID: 2143
Why should you test: I am great at finding glitches or bugs for things. I tested RTB4 and hosted brians old minecraft gamemode. I played the open alpha and love it.
Special Talents: I'm good at minecraft building.

Accepted.

Name: YoungRotations
BL_ID: 12457
Why you should test: because brian and port are my bitches Seems like a great mod and would love to be in it!
Special Talents: I can event really well and could also make some music for the mod :D

Accepted.
hello there