Author Topic: Does ID Matter?  (Read 3434 times)

BL_ID's mean nothing. it's literally just when you bought the game.

ID matters only a bit. I'm only 5K

Same here :D, I rarely find 5k nowadays.

100-200 master race checking in

all doors(bricks) open for us special people

IDs, IDs, I HATE people who think people like me are so loving stupid, it makes me want to destroy them!

IDs don't matter, but some dumbforgets think they do and it makes me SO mad!

IDs matter a LOT! How else are you going to make a door just for you!?!besides the other variables, shut up.

I think people are understanding that IDs don't mean much now, years ago they were thought of as so important that you can't admin anyone over 10k because they are all handicaps and to ban a 15k for being new. Things are much better now.

not really

sometimes it isn't even an accurate representation of how long the person has been playing

It doesnt really matter.
In a 19K id but I dont build that well.

i naturally expect less from higher blids.
don't know why.
i love people who trample my expectations though, like derroith.

i have noticed a trend though that higher the ID, the more addons they use.

not necessarily a bad thing. but im an addon hater

Of course it doesn't.

No, certainly not.

1) Alts
2) Doesn't represent intelligence.  I've met hundreds' IDs what are complete morons.  I've met very gentlemanly 32k's.

i have noticed a trend though that higher the ID, the more addons they use.

not necessarily a bad thing. but im an addon hater
Well it depends, how many Add-Ons the HAVE or USE.  I have loads of Add-Ons, but just for the sake of convenience both hosting and joining servers.

Not at all. Id is basically something that tells when someone has joined the game. Just ignore someone if they call you a "noob" for having a very high ID.

Not at all. Id is basically something that tells when someone has joined the game. Just ignore someone if they call you a "noob" for having a very high ID.

Huehuehue. I HATE 25K-30K's who call me noob, if i do something wrong, so i usually need to say that look at my ID.

Low ID does not mean the person is mature.
Take Kalphiter for instance.
Prime example
inb4kalphiterrage

The smaller the ID, the bigger the snake.