Author Topic: Map File Won't Show Up When I Try To Save The Mission  (Read 2657 times)

Whenever i get to the "save mission as" part of Ostinyos mapping tutorial, the file that I made for the map wont show up. However, i DID get ONE file to show up, but I
do not know how i did it, and when i try to load it, the game freezes at "WAITING FOR SERVER"
Please help me!
any advice on this (that is not "U SUK GET A LIIFEE" will help, thank you!

It should show up in the directory so long as you add the map_name folder to the Documents/Blockland/Add-Ons folder.

For the time that it stopped at "Waiting For Server", this means that the .mis file has errors that need correcting.

So.. That means i should just wait for it to load? OK thanks, the only reason i didn't was because, whenever i try to talk on the "WAITING FOR SERVER" load bar, the game doesn't let me until it disappears, however that didn't happen when i tried to load a saved map. So i just should let it wait and it automatically corrects the file?
If so,  Thank you!
If NOT, then how do I correct the file? I type in the name correctly! I JUST made a folder called "Map_Snowyfeild" and it didn't show up..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:22:07 PM by Lego lad »

To correct the .mis file, you'll need to open it up in notepad and compare it with an existing map's .mis file. Some parts may be missing, or it could be that you saved your maps with bricks in it - which may cause errors. If you wait for over a minute at the "WAITING FOR SERVER" load bar, then you may be certain that your map is not functioning properly. Blockland will not automatically correct any add-ons, it will only ignore falsely identified or incomplete files.

This is why Fissure died :c

This is why Fissure died :c

You can always fix it unless it is a corrupt terrain file.