Author Topic: Just called a girl fat. Now everybody hates me.  (Read 11417 times)

its not my fault that girls don't ask you to judge their tits.

Are you saying you're better than me because some whore asked you a question about her tits? Don't get me wrong, but from an educated opinion, I'd say when it comes to values as a person you don't really tip the scale.

I'm pretty sure if it was an actual situation and not something that you made up, she would have only said it to get attention, and not because you're some kind of lovey deviant.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:27:37 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Holy forget that is 272.155422 KG.

Out of interest how old is she?

Are you saying you're better than me because some whore asked you a question about her tits? Don't get me wrong, but from an educated opinion, I'd say when it comes to values as a person you don't really tip the scale.

I'm pretty sure if it was an actual situation and not something that you made up, she would have only said it to get attention, and not because you're some kind of lovey deviant.
I didn't say I was better i'm just saying that just because something didn't happen to you means it can never happen to someone else.

Also she isn't a whore she just wanted a honest opinion from someone who isn't a total stalker.

Generally, girls don't go around asking "How are my tits?" They're looking for attention, not an honest opinion.

Generally, girls don't go around asking "How are my tits?" They're looking for attention, not an honest opinion.
She just wanted to know if they looked alright she didn't even want attention just to want another's opinion on how she looked. She never asked again.

You gotta remember how woman work, they ask others for how they look.

basically it's "LOOK AT ME I HAVE TITS HUUUEEAHH"