Author Topic: Just called a girl fat. Now everybody hates me.  (Read 11384 times)

Lol.
Shes 17. I dont think shes developing anymore, unless you count gaining weight.

Zing

Apologize you dumbstuff. Calling a girl fat is not cool. You're hated for good reason. You are an starfish forget you.

Apologize you dumbstuff. Calling a girl fat is not cool. You're hated for good reason. You are an starfish forget you.
Strike a nerve?

What's it feel like to be a baby bitch that has no chance of getting any (decent) women with that attitude?
Some chicks deserve to be insulted to flying forget. And none of them should be put on an untouchable pedestal (unless you want to be the aforementioned baby bitch kind of guy that chicks lose interest in after a month, then go for it)

The last thing he should do is apologize for anything.

lol watch how that attitude never gets you laid.

you should learn now, so that you dont waste your young life failing at thinking you are impressing girls with that stuff.

real girls like equality, not special treatment. and real girls think what you just said is very gay lol

What's it feel like to be a baby bitch that has no chance of getting any (decent) women with that attitude?
Some chicks deserve to be insulted to flying forget. And none of them should be put on an untouchable pedestal (unless you want to be the aforementioned baby bitch kind of guy that chicks lose interest in after a month, then go for it)

The last thing he should do is apologize for anything.

Psh, I would tell him to apologize if he said that to a guy.

Psh, I would tell him to apologize if he said that to a guy.
But no guy would be offended.

I'm sorry, I can't understand you speaking your native language of butthurt.

Lol.
Shes 17. I dont think shes developing anymore, unless you count gaining weight.
If she's seventeen years old, she needs to grow up anyway. From the way you described her, I expected her to be more around twelve or thirteen or something.

-snip-

What? I don't see how that's gay at all, if I walked up to some fat girl and called her fat in front of the entire class I would be hated too. I've done it twice actually, in middleschool. Everyone hated me for days both times until I apologized. He should just suck it up and do it, even if the girl is an starfish.

By the way, forget you guys.

What? I don't see how that's gay at all, if I walked up to some fat girl and called her fat in front of the entire class I would be hated too. I've done it twice actually, in middleschool. Everyone hated me for days both times until I apologized. He should just suck it up and do it, even if the girl is an starfish.

By the way, forget you guys.

A real man sticks to his guns instead of caving in to peer pressure like a wuss

If people like her, they'll dislike you, and vice versa.

Everyone has it better than Mulch today. I give his respect immunity for one day.

"MOVE YOU starfish"
unprovoked, by a bitchy girl.

that dosnt sound like OP called her a fat bitch for no reason. the time for being polite was already long gone. he owed no respect to her.

mulch is a scared little bitch lol. avoiding conflict wont make you more respected, nor more successful.

statistically, people like mulch dont do well in life lol

I really don't get it. I've re-read through all the posts and yeah, I agree, the girl is a total bitch and probably deserved it. I still wouldn't have called her fat, I probably would have just called her out for being a bitch and nothing more. I think it's incredibly stupid that you're calling me a scared little bitch. Really the internet tough guy routine doesn't suit you.