Author Topic: Just called a girl fat. Now everybody hates me.  (Read 11205 times)

OP, you shouldn't care what those pricks think. The bitch deserved it.

Damn, if they wanna get butt-hurt over you calling a fat chick fat, then that's their problem.
Bro, don't insult women. It makes you look like a richard. There's two women who used to be my friends but recently have been huge richardforgets. I don't insult them for it.
This post made me laugh. If a girl is being a bitch to you, then you have the right to insult them all you want. Some feminist forget might think you're a loveist, but their opinions don't really matter.

Why didn't you just move in the first place? I would have yelled at you to if you didn't move after I asked you twice and you were being annoying on purpose by not moving out of the way.

Lol, sounds like one of my friends hitting a girl because she shoved him into a wall and she keeps on calling him a lassie basher and everyone is pissed at him.

OP, you shouldn't care what those pricks think. The bitch deserved it.

Damn, if they wanna get butt-hurt over you calling a fat chick fat, then that's their problem.This post made me laugh. If a girl is being a bitch to you, then you have the right to insult them all you want. Some feminist forget might think you're a loveist, but their opinions don't really matter.
I take a more passive approach in matters. I don't take the confrontational approach of "INSULT THE BITCH", it will only cause more problems for me.

Why didn't you just move in the first place? I would have yelled at you to if you didn't move after I asked you twice and you were being annoying on purpose by not moving out of the way.
I did move.
More than enough room for her to get by.

>Girl hits guy
>"OMG YOU'RE SUCH A HERO TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE YOU'RE SO EMPOWERING, ETC, ETC."

>Guy hits girl
>"OMG YOU'RE A MONSTER YOU'RE SUCH A richard YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET, ETC, ETC"

dont apologize.

you dont call a gf fat. or potential dates.

all other chicks, forget their feelings. if they are going to be bitchy, then let them have it.
im not even above hitting a chick, myself.
This. But I would never hit a chick.
(I don't consider trailer trash pieces of stuff or emo cigarette whores or landwhales chicks - anyone in those categories swings first and I'll break their already handicapped face)

I would hit a girl in self defence.
Though, my mom is a Feminist so id probably get my asskicked by her.

as a feminist, you would think she could appreciate the equality you promote.
girls not being hit for the sake of being girls is extremely non feminist.

Feminists deserve a good slap anyway.

OP clearly needs to link this topic to the girl in question and his classmates.
That will clear this whole thing up.

apparently telling the truth gets people to hate you
i have no sympathy for fat people and quite frankly generalize fat people as idiots (this is of course not including people that have medical problems suck as metabolism problems)

My mother is a feminist as well.

One time my brother slapped my bitch of a sister in face and she punched him and said "MY SON WILL NOT BE A WOMAN BEATER" or some crazy stuff like that.

But my sister deserved it. She threw a rock at my brother and it hit him in the head. It was a pretty big rock, too. And she kept calling him names.

So my brother basically got abused by our wretched mother for defending himself after being abused by our sister.
Feminists deserve a good slap anyway.
Anybody who is a feminist or supports feminism needs to die in a loving fire.

My mother is a feminist as well.

One time my brother slapped my bitch of a sister in face and she punched him and said "MY SON WILL NOT BE A WOMAN BEATER" or some crazy stuff like that.

But my sister deserved it. She threw a rock at my brother and it hit him in the head. It was a pretty big rock, too. And she kept calling him names.

So my brother basically got abused by our wretched mother for defending himself after being abused by our sister.

Gender Equality ftw.