pepsi n pizzas freebuild/renderman hunt

Author Topic: pepsi n pizzas freebuild/renderman hunt  (Read 1401 times)

PEPSI N PIZZAS
                                                        freebuild
                                            renderman hunt

Hi guys im actually pepsi n pizza in blockland but anyways i tell you about the server.

The server is a freebuild/renderman hunt. But most people go hunting for renderman.
If you build and you see the renderman then youll probaly get sceard so i sugest that you put a light in your build or something. but what every you don't spam plz it lags but I have only encounterd 1 bit of lag and that is when someone joins my laptop frezzes for a few seconds.

The renderman hunt

I have both support and script prepper. many people on my server today where saying "HOLY stuff" n stuff like that. The renderman also will sometimes apper as full body but he will only drop down.

CONSOLE STUFF: sry but renderman only talk in hosts console so im sry :(

The freebuild

yes there is also a freebuild but the map is bedroom dark and kitchen dark or plate 3 dark. So im sry if you cant see in your build becuase if you put your light on the renderman won't show.

Renderman hunt's ctrl+n

thx to renderman in a suit when i press ctrl+n i can see when the renderman is comeing or not.

IMPORTANT STUFF:
today fungamongus used those events and turend us into boats n stuff so here it the link to the drama: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=190856.0

I hope looking foward to see you guys at my server. thx for reading

PEPSI N PIZZAS FREEBUILD/RENDERMAN HUNT.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:17:23 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

If you disable events then no one could abuse them.

sry but i have forgot tow things:

when it will be up

problay nerlay everyday.

microsoft sams speech:

lol made up something for microsoft sam to say but he will say when the server is colseing.

I'm a hypocrite to say this, but don't pick on someone if they can't help it.

Is this server up now? I'm about to play Blockland and this server seems interesting.

(If you've seen my topic saying that Blockland isn't working, read it a little more closely. I said that Blockland still works on my other computer)

No, just no, I will not join you for this reason v

"I got de-admined on a server for saying 'you missed Rendermen season', my opinions to people are somehow insults."

Sorry.

Sry but my server didn't show up yeastrday because it crashed. It also may be up to day.

Not really a hunt if you know when it's coming.

kool kids klub it wasn't up today. It will be up tomorrow.

Encountered a fullbody Renderman. Encounter details:

I was with pepsi n pizza and Coreykoopa12. We we're looking for Renderman, and we saw a few preppers.  I was looking towards the wardrobe. There's a huge shadow there, so he'd appear quite a bit in that area (I'm talking about preppers)

I watched, hoping to grab a screenshot of a prepper to prove I'm not lying.

I caught something else though.

When I was looking towards the wardrobe and it's shadow, I noticed a figure standing in the direction of the window. I pressed F5 a few times, enabling and disabling crosshair and player names, trying to see the figures name.

He didn't have a name, and at that moment, I knew I saw a fullbody Renderman. He stared at me for a while. I stared back. I told my friends to look at him. I moved closer, but unfortunately, he seems to disappear when approached.

I didn't catch him with a shot, because I was too shocked at that moment.  So yeah, that's my current server encounter. I will post more when I find him some more.

*message removed by mouse droidz 21 lol*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 09:20:18 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

*message removed by mouse droidz 21 lol*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 09:20:47 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

here is the real pic