Author Topic: who wants to be interviewed by taboob  (Read 1889 times)

I am COMPLETELY NORMAL.

White teenager living comfortably in a suburb with no personal hardships.

Not very interesting.  Though I do have funny stories when it comes to fail interactions with girls.

interview robonoob and rocket

I'd do it. I don't know if I have the background you're looking for, but I'd be more than willing to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I'd love to. I come from quite the interesting background and I think this would be a pretty neat thing to do. I think I have you on Steam but feel free to message me if you want my Skype name.

Too bad I'm from a boring as forget cracker background or I'd volunteer. :c

Too bad I'm from a boring as forget cracker background or I'd volunteer. :c

loving texan cracker

I would volunteer, I have a quite unique nationality for this area of the internet. I don't know, perhaps my timezone isn't going to bode well with this interview, but let me know if you're considering interviewing me.

me.
this one time, i ate a whole bag of popcorn.

In all honesty, I've got one of the strangest life stories out there. Grew up in EU for the most part. Moved around the US. Excelled out of school. Yadda yadda. I don't really talk about myself much, and I think that's how the majority of the members work on here.

And quite honestly, Taboo, we both know that on that list of polar opposites of you on this forum, I'm definitively up high on that list.

In all honesty, I've got one of the strangest life stories out there. Grew up in EU for the most part. Moved around the US. Excelled out of school. Yadda yadda. I don't really talk about myself much, and I think that's how the majority of the members work on here.

And quite honestly, Taboo, we both know that on that list of polar opposites of you on this forum, I'm definitively up high on that list.

You don't talk about yourself a lot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When were taboo got banned?

yes im one of the most interestingly mysterious people on this continent  

You don't talk about yourself a lot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's true. Go through my posts. Anywhere outside of the real life pics thread and it's very VERY seldom.