Author Topic: Misconceptions  (Read 878 times)

"I'm funny."
"I'm cool."
"People like me."

Also Prepper, it was in the game as a Halloween joke but now people are spewing bullstuff about it and using stuffty mods to make him appear more. IT ISN'T loving FUNNY ANYMORE GODDAMN IT.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:29:47 AM by ? »

Daddy long legs are poisonous
nope, they have no poison glands.

only the deoxygenated blood.
Some people think the deoxygenated blood inside you is blue, when it is actually just a darker shade of red.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool.

speed limits are for safety

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:10:18 AM by Port »

Daddy long legs are poisonous
nope, they have no poison glands.
They do have poison glands, the fangs(?) they use aren't long enough to penetrate human skin.

Running in rain will get you less wet than if you walked - You actually "run into rain" when you run while it's pouring.
Einstein failed math - Are you loving kidding me?
Columbus discovered that the world was round - Some mathematician found this out long before the discovery of America, back in Ancient Greece.
Rice paper is made from rice - No it isn't.
Pangea was the first supercontinent - There were a couple other supercontinents before the famous Pangea.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:10:47 AM by QuantumEagle »

They do have poison glands, the fangs(?) they use aren't long enough to penetrate human skin.

Running in rain will get you less wet than if you walked - You actually "run into rain" when you run while it's pouring.
Einstein failed math - Are you loving kidding me?
Columbus discovered that the world was round - Some mathematician found this out long before the discovery of America, back in Ancient Greece.
Rice paper is made from rice - No it isn't.
Pangea was the first supercontinent - There were a couple other supercontinents before the famous Pangea.

running in rain will work if you angle your head so that your head slices through the rain, sparing the rest of your body.