Zimmy - Cromedome is dead! Truth or Lie?

Author Topic: Zimmy - Cromedome is dead! Truth or Lie?  (Read 4531 times)

Farewell speach?
Yeah, the entire clause of the sentence you quoted is a speech.

What's that guys? A shrill whine in the wind?

Yeah, the entire clause of the sentence you quoted is a speech.
Is your sarcasm detector broken?

Is your sarcasm detector broken?
I think your sarcasm generator is broken.

I think your sarcasm generator is broken.
More than likely.

Idk but I just had this conversation with Zimmy on skype. If you want pics of chat I will.
[1:10:24 PM] Sam Cohen: Please continue
[1:14:39 PM] Sam Cohen: ?
[1:14:52 PM] Jimmy Shannon: So me and crome haven't chtmatted forever and his GF Skype me telling me hese gonna die I'm like wtf.... Then I talk to him and he admits it and I said well when your about to die please just tell me bye so I do t tell rumors about you dead hese like sure. So we were chatting then all of a sudden he says JIMMY bye and in like what no no NOOO then he didn't respond for hours . Later that night at like 3:00 am I was crying my eyes out, then all of a sudden he facebooks me telling me if I ever scare his GF like that agin hell murder me. I was like YOUR ALIVE???
[1:15:03 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Then I told nobot
[1:15:22 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Well before he came back I told nobot then I told him after
[1:15:43 PM] Sam Cohen: Mmk
[1:15:57 PM] Sam Cohen: I think I'm going to post this up on the Drama Topic
[1:16:04 PM] Sam Cohen: Just to let them know your side of the story
[1:16:08 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Then his brother tells me
[1:16:17 PM] Jimmy Shannon: That
[1:16:24 PM] Jimmy Shannon: It was a prank
[1:16:39 PM] Jimmy Shannon: I'm like wtf is your deal crome
[1:17:24 PM] Sam Cohen: Thats not
[1:17:26 PM] Sam Cohen: Even funny.
[1:17:34 PM] Sam Cohen: You dont fake about being dead.
[1:17:35 PM] Sam Cohen: No
[1:17:36 PM] Sam Cohen: Just no.
[1:17:38 PM] Sam Cohen: Dumbass.
[1:18:15 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Exactly
[1:18:27 PM] Jimmy Shannon: It was a prank on me
[1:18:43 PM] Jimmy Shannon: And I'm gonna kill Crome now
[1:19:46 PM] Sam Cohen: Mmk
[1:19:52 PM] Sam Cohen: I'll let the Forums know
[1:19:55 PM] Sam Cohen: Your side of the story
[1:19:57 PM] Sam Cohen: Ok?
[1:20:45 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Ok but they will all flame me
[1:20:50 PM] Jimmy Shannon: Lol
[1:21:12 PM] Sam Cohen: More than likely no one will belive you.
[1:21:14 PM] Sam Cohen: But
[1:21:22 PM] Sam Cohen: Worth a try

Haha this is a forgetload of bullstuff. Before Ravencroft forgeted me over, I had admin in his server, Cromedome's so called,'brother' or 'friend' got on Cromedome's key. His name was Tommeh. Anyways I noticed his BLID and how his name was orange and we started chatting, SOMEWHERE in that conversation, he said that Cromedome was in a coma. I whois'd his IP and they live somewhere in TN. He would not tell me the hospital Cromedome was in (probably because he wasnt in one)

I'm sure you took that kind of stuff in to factor when impersonating me, right?
what happened to
Hahaha oh wow. Seriously you expect people to believe that stuff? IDs are IDs, not people.
?

I whois'd his IP and they live somewhere in TN. He would not tell me the hospital Cromedome was in (probably because he wasnt in one)
Or because he didn't want you coming to his house to rape him?

You belive Zimmy? haha.

it's a lie.

This post has personal information that I, Tommy, did not agree too.  For one, I do have several holes in my lungs, and I am lucky to be alive today because of it.  For two, I do not care for Drama, and I would like it if this crap stayed off my facebook, that is only for my personal friends, and I know for a fact, Ike is not one of them.  I personally do not like Ike, I don't care if anyone else does or doesn't.  Although i'm not going to tell him not to post on the forums, because I have no right to tell someone else what they can and cannot do, but I ask of you one more time.  Blockland is out of my life, I intend to keep it that way, and I did report this post, because it has personal information that I did not confirm or allow to be posted.
Also Cromedome is 100% right on this.

How someone dies from cancer in a month just screams bullstuff.

Also Cromedome is 100% right on this.
...which is a nice change.

yeah it's no one's buisness that he has cancer or not, which I don't belive.

How can you get lung cancer exactly?