Author Topic: Dota 2 Megathread: Wraithed  (Read 142771 times)

Still rooting for iG. Na'Vi's got enough wins under their belt.

im installing dota 2 right now because I never new I had it when I got the VCP

so do i get free tf2 items?

im installing dota 2 right now because I never new I had it when I got the VCP

so do i get free tf2 items?
no

Still rooting for iG. Na'Vi's got enough wins under their belt.
I'm going navi because we have to defeat china

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That final game was amazing   .__.

puppey why would you feed with nyx

puppey

puppey pls

Personally I think Na'Vi should have picked Pudge for that last battle, as that would have let them get ganks much easier early on. They probably could have won if that was the case.

I already spent 50 freaking dollars on the valve complete pack (winter sale) and now I half to go and spend ANOTHER 40 dollars just to play the damn game?

I already spent 50 freaking dollars on the valve complete pack (winter sale) and now I half to go and spend ANOTHER 40 dollars just to play the damn game?

oh boo hoo

just wait for the damn thing to come out.

just buy a crate key and trade it with some chum for an invite

I finally got a good Morphling game in because the opposing team was handicapped (we had 1 dumbass on our team so the game dragged out to 72 minutes). After that I decided to try Leshrac and basically was thrown on the other team from the previous game (mentality-wise, not literally).

We should make a blockland team for next years international :)

I doubt anyone on this forum would be able to get good enough in that short amount of time without shoving everything else out of the way.