Author Topic: am I the only one who does not masturbate?  (Read 12870 times)

i've been masturbating before it was popular

now its just too mainsteam

I don't jerk it not because it's a sin, but because it does nothing for me. No pleasure, no satisfaction. Just makes a mess and make me sleepy.

Though, this is a christian community, so nobody here faps because Jesus doesn't like it.
Every time you post I feel like I get stupider.

I don't jerk it not because it's a sin, but because it does nothing for me. No pleasure, no satisfaction. Just makes a mess and make me sleepy.
There must be something wrong with you.
No, I'm serious.

Every time you post I feel like I get stupider.

When you come in with such a bold statement, you should really go into detail. And if you're talking about the Christian joke, it was a holiday reference, lool.

There must be something wrong with you.
No, I'm serious.

So, because I don't stroke my richard daily and watch research, there's something wrong with me? Calle having a love life, lol. Sure, if I don't get any fr a while ill rub one out just to keep the tanks at a good level, but besides that, just don't see the point.

So, because I don't stroke my richard daily and watch research, there's something wrong with me? Calle having a love life, lol. Sure, if I don't get any fr a while ill rub one out just to keep the tanks at a good level, but besides that, just don't see the point.
No the way you said it made it seem like loveual pleasure didn't exist for you.

I don't fap anymore.

Not because I think it's a sin, (I think that's just stupid) there are 2 reasons. 1) Because I'm sick of getting cuts and bruises on my snake, and 2) I'm scared of leaving trails of cum that could knock up my mum or sister.

75% of the people in the world masturbate
25% lie
I actually remember some scientific study done in the UK about procrastination. They interviewed thousands of people but could only find couple who didn't. So it's more like 95% to 5%.

I don't fap anymore.

Not because I think it's a sin, (I think that's just stupid) there are 2 reasons. 1) Because I'm sick of getting cuts and bruises on my snake, and 2) I'm scared of leaving trails of cum that could knock up my mum or sister.
You fap with heavy duty combat gloves? Yndaaa was right!

No the way you said it made it seem like loveual pleasure didn't exist for you.
Oh no, I get the pleasure, just not if I'm the one doing it. love with someone else is great. love with yourself just doesn't compare.

I'm sick of getting cuts and bruises on my snake

the forget kind of messed up stuff are you doing to your richard, son

also i don't need to

I don't fap anymore.

unless you're cumming all over your house or your mom/sister put your underwear inside of them, i don't think number two is a problem...

I don't fap anymore.

both of those are wat

the forget kind of messed up stuff are you doing to your richard, son

also i don't need to

I think hes more rather referring to friction burns rather than literal cuts and bruises.

I even read my own username as Mastur Bater.