Author Topic: Sphere Brick  (Read 1526 times)

I would like it if someone could make a brick (4x4 preferably) that is shaped in a sphere shape. Maybe with the addition of printing on it (2x2 flat print). so I or someone else could make a map print pack and when you print it on the sphere is turns into a little Planet Earth

I don't think this is a good idea TBH

I think the round bricks and pole bricks should be the furthest we go with non-blocky/round bricks.

*Sphere brick is made*

Grassy: Time to go bowling!

/support

That you want brick Sphere?

4x4
bowling
Event_Vehicle + Vehicle_Ball

Resize the ball and click on it, or event it to move, or whatever.

-----

A spherical brick would be great :)

Finely i was thinking on starting this a wile ago but i thought it would get flamed

it wold go grate with 1/2's, 1/4's, 1/8's (no more than that)
/support

well done. could you make it into a brick? and make it printable

well done. could you make it into a brick? and make it printable
I can make into a brick, but print are bad idea. I did tried brick apple tree print look not good. But I did sucessful pine tree with the printable. what you like size brick?

I can make into a brick, but print are bad idea. I did tried brick apple tree print look not good. But I did sucessful pine tree with the printable. what you like size brick?
Let me retype this for you. I feel sorry for your issues man I really do being your deaf and such.

I can make this into a brick, but having it print is a bad idea. I tried to make a apple tree print brick but it didn't turn out good but I did the same with a pine tree and it turned out great.
What size would you like the brick?

4x4 possibly?
can you upload to RTB? if not just post link please.

-snip-

I have this brick, I just can't find it at the moment.

wow

4x4 possibly?
can you upload to RTB? if not just post link please.
okay I will do that.

I am going sent you the model at your PM.