Author Topic: The Three Rocketeer's  (Read 2619 times)

So I was playing Port's Dungeon Generator server. And then he deleted the bricks to add some jagged ones in the next generated dungeon. Then somehow someone gets a rocket launcher! See picture below
Then all of a sudden, more people get out rockets and are killing all the people in the spawn! See picture below.
One of the rocketeers was this guy dressed as banjo see picture below
Then they just opened fire at literally EVERYONE. See picture below
Then others pulled out some spears and banjo got skis and ran me over! I cant put no more pictures though so find me at my server to get some more infomation on it, thanks!

I'l be sure to ban everyone in the server.

No seriously.
OP is stupid.

I see nothing wrong here.

Is that Mr.LoL?
I read that topic with you and him. And yea, it is you can talk to him servers up right now

I'l be sure to ban everyone in the server.

No seriously.
OP is stupid.
Please dont come here to be a douche, I only joined the forums yesterday.

I see nothing wrong here.
the problem is that they would not stop killing everyone and port was AFK. So he couldnt do anything. You obviously did not even read and just looked at the pictures.

I read the thread and there's nothing wrong here, if everyone made a drama about every single one of these incidents they would clog up the forums.

I read the thread and there's nothing wrong here, if everyone made a drama about every single one of these incidents they would clog up the forums.
They wouldnt stop, it pissed alot of others off too.

They were just having fun :u

clog up the forums.
you mean clog up the drama board?

and still, whats wrong with that? the board is there to post on.

you mean clog up the drama board?

and still, whats wrong with that? the board is there to post on.
I dont think it can get "clogged" it goes as long as blockland is around...

which is what i said.
Yea. Providence has been on my bad side ever since I joined. Its kind of annoying.

-snip-

-Port's server has almost been always chaotic when people screw around
-Port probably gave them Rocket Launchers or they were admins
-I went to his server one time while he was hosting a puzzle gamemode and everyone got rocket launchers and we had a deathmatch, that was pretty fun.
-Just leave the server if this bothers you