Author Topic: tezzario sokatu - "your mom is whore who likes to eat **** to get aids and..."  (Read 2498 times)

So, I'm playing Unlimited Mining and this guy starts shooting me at random for NO REASON. I ask him to stop and THIS happened:

People like him should not even be allowed to go on the internet.

People like him should not even be allowed to go on the internet.

This

Not really.

Can you explain why he said "you started it" and what you told him before his "your mom" line. I'm just curious because it seems that you insulted him first.

also do you seriously have a general discussion notifier
people litterally join and leave that room every second so it's annoying to have these messages popping up every second

Can you explain why he said "you started it" and what you told him before his "your mom" line. I'm just curious because it seems that you insulted him first.

Well, I did shoot him for following me, but then he went overboard. Also, the pics are out of order. Read the top first, bottom, then middle.

Well, I did shoot him for following me, but then he went overboard. Also, the pics are out of order. Read the top first, bottom, then middle.
So a guys kills you, you kill him back, he kills you again, he calls you a homoloveual, you call him some astrixed out swear word, then he insults your mother.

Am I right?

So a guys kills you, you kill him back, he kills you again, he calls you a homoloveual, you call him some astrixed out swear word, then he insults your mother.

Am I right?

No. He followed me. I shoot him once. He insults me. I call him a bitch and he starts insulting me again.

No. He followed me. I shoot him once. He insults me. I call him a bitch and he starts insulting me again.

this guy starts shooting me at random for NO REASON
?

?

Ok, I accidently forgot it, but still, I only shot him because he was following me.

I love how they just keep swearing at each other.

Seems like he's butthurt, also, how can someone die twice, cause he did say "your mom is a whore who likes to eat **** to get aids and... die"? *I forgot when posting*

Seems like he's butthurt, also, how can someone die twice, cause he did say "your mom is a whore who likes to eat **** to get aids and... die"? *I forgot when posting*
How does getting Aids mean you die instantly?

How does getting Aids mean you die instantly?
I never said that, I said 'How can someone die twice?', I never said/thought that you died instantly.

I never said that, I said 'How can someone die twice?', I never said/thought that you died instantly.

Technically, you can't die of AIDS, you die of diseases that infect your body which it can normally fight off.