Author Topic: Which one of you boneheads took my name on twitter?  (Read 21706 times)

why not just give him an ID to make him happy?
whats the worst that could happen?

In my opinion, this is a win-win-win situation. Very rare

Badspot wins by getting his account
Fake badspot wins by getting his ID
We win by not giving a stuff

In my opinion, this is a win-win-win situation. Very rare

Badspot wins by getting his account
Fake badspot wins by getting his ID
We win by not giving a stuff
Then Badspot deactivates the key and everyone wins but Mr.Bonehead.
Anyway, how does this guy expect to get a really low ID anyway? They're all taken, and I don't think badspot could give him one of the unoccupied 2000 IDs (if any are left). Does he expect to be given ID 2 or something?

Anyway, how does this guy expect to get a really low ID anyway? They're all taken, and I don't think badspot could give him one of the unoccupied 2000 IDs (if any are left). Does he expect to be given ID 2 or something?

He's implying an id of 2-99.

Also, is nobody else bothered that Baddy used the account for over a year before deciding "meh, i'm bored of having a the in front of my name"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:46:15 AM by Beachbum »

He's implying an id of 2-99.

Or 1337

:cookieMonster:

But Badspot is a nice enough guy not to do that, don't you think?

Or 1337

:cookieMonster:

But Badspot is a nice enough guy not to do that, don't you think?

you must be new here.

you must be new here.

Nice enough

And remember, this is for something that he actually cares about

Nice enough

And remember, this is for something that he actually cares about

like i said a second ago, I doubt he actually cares too much seeing as how he's been using the account for well over a year now.

I don't think the guy that took @Badspot is very smart.  Probably a mattnett or something trying to sound smart.  I should point out that if he gets his low ID or whatever, everyone in blockland will notice and know exactly what his ID is and probably harass him in game.  Honestly his twitter account is not worth anything because he is blatantly impersonating Badspot (or at least was?) and Badspot can still report and get a ban on the account if it comes to that.  His best option is to simply be a nice guy and fork over the account.  That way he can avoid flame from the community and be seen in a positive light instead of the greedy jerk that most people probably see him as now.

badspot. is there anyone you banned, such a MattNett1 or someone. or maybe you banned someone for, your server. or a newbie. possibly for revenge or just for annoyance they did it. i banned this guy form my server and he (remember the old irc where you could change your name) called himself Crepe. after a month long fight he gave up.
maybe you could do the same

You guys are acting like they made the account because they have some agenda besides being an annoying twat lol.

I don't think Badspot would've given it anyway, tho.

Another thing, Badspot, why you made something about this in this moment when your @TheBadspot account is active since February 2011?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:34:05 AM by LeetZero »

We have a spy in our midst
The red spy i fear. It could be any of you.

We have a spy in our midst
The red spy i fear. It could be any of you.

It could be you! It could be me! It could even be...!

It could be you! It could be me! It could even be...!

... Badspot!