Author Topic: So I recorded a video of me playing Warp...  (Read 1046 times)

And now i'm shamelessly advertising it on this forum.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:14:44 AM by ? »

Aw, how cu-

WHAT THE forget THAT GUY EXPLODED

I knew there was a reason it was rated M.

Part 2 is up. I might do more since I like the game.

Part 2 is up. I might do more since I like the game.

I found the game intresting enough to watch whole part1 even tho i almost facepalmed many times when you didint see the obivious way etc cant rreally explain :P i know you're searching for secret stuff.

I found the game intresting enough to watch whole part1 even tho i almost facepalmed many times when you didint see the obivious way etc cant rreally explain :P i know you're searching for secret stuff.

Yeah, sometimes I just like to forget around like at that first part where I tried to avoid the shots of those guards.

lol'd at 29:30

*warp into expensive looking equipment

"IN THERE"

He then destroys the expensive equipment that is probably there for a  good reason.  :cookieMonster:

I love the sounds the guards make when they get infected.

weerbrbrbrbrbrbr

Needs live commentary. Watching gameplay videos is kinda boring without commentary, imo.

also, at the end of the first video, you hopped into a guard. Other guard: "TERMINATE!" then shoots the infected guard. The way he says terminate as he kills the guard makes me laugh.

the guy in that robot suit smashes you to death, then proceeds to destroy more and more of those doors.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:59:08 PM by cooldawson3 »

Needs live commentary. Watching gameplay videos is kinda boring without commentary, imo.

I haven't got a mic.

also, at the end of the first video, you hopped into a guard. Other guard: "TERMINATE!" then shoots the infected guard. The way he says terminate as he kills the guard makes me laugh.

the guy in that robot suit smashes you to death, then proceeds to destroy more and more of those doors.

"forget opening doors I have a power fist"

This game looks awesome.
Before I go mental and buy it I'll keep watching the videos

SO KEEP MAKING THEM

I haven't got a mic.

"forget opening doors I have a power fist"
forget.
I will buy you one you.

Video cuts out at 17:56 for me and returns at 19:58.
WAT HAPPENED :CCC

and 24:56 to 25:12 but that's not a huge issue.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:00:27 PM by .:FancyPants:. »