Author Topic: .  (Read 41768 times)

Ooh, use soap on the cart to make it faster, use a bucket to make it ram harder, use a tray to add more armor, and use steak to attract the dog. Only one upgrade per cart.

Ooh, use soap on the cart to make it faster, use a bucket to make it ram harder, use a tray to add more armor, and use steak to attract the dog. Only one upgrade per cart.

genius

You hide in the cart, but someone must push it.

... But I thought they were giving the guards better stuff. Not the inmates.

Give guards flashbangs or the ability to blow up the tower their in to kill a lot of inmates.

... But I thought they were giving the guards better stuff. Not the inmates.
Where? All they have said was that they were working on new content, not which team the content is for.

They're probably introducing something new for both guards and inmates.

I can't find it, but somewhere in the thread Pred/Pload said that if anyone needs buffing, it's the guards.

I think he said that at least...

We did say that but adding new content that is for the inmates doesnt neccessarily mean that guards get nerfed and it's not the only change being made.

Why is this on page 2?

We did say that but adding new content that is for the inmates doesnt neccessarily mean that guards get nerfed and it's not the only change being made.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Think you'll be hosting again soon?

We plan to host within the next 2-3 days, Sorry the new content has taken so long we ran into a few unsuspected problems.

new stuff is always cool! cant wait!!!!!

new stuff is always cool! cant wait!!!!!
its always cool except for the time where you don't actually get to experience them because the SERVER IS GODDAMN FULL

Host soon please, all of the other servers are horrible.