Author Topic: .  (Read 40935 times)

prisoners win almost every time.

yea, unless its all noob prisoners and nobody listens they almost always win.

yea, unless its all noob prisoners and nobody listens they almost always win.
thats the only challenge in this mod. gameplay itself is easy. just throw yourselves against the towers and you win. the problem is getting everyone to move. i've never seen a raid with over 20 people since day one of this being hosted, and the admins do not ban the people who do nothing/break all windows.

Heed, Stop stuffting up this thread.

go away i can do what i want noob

you're an idiot if you think he is stuffting up the thread.

Donating money doesn't make you qualified for a job.

Tell that to shareholders.

Srsly though. If the guards were to get an additional weapon of some sort, they should get teargas grenades and if a prisoner walks into it, they see all blurry and stuff.

I think there should be a way to turn the dog on your side.

It'd work as a distraction, with someone controlling it.

I think there should be a way to turn the dog on your side.

It'd work as a distraction, with someone controlling it.
there should be no prisoner upgrades until the guards can win 3 rounds in a row against a good team.

and steak should be replaced with a dog bone. too many noobs purposely drop the steak and just wander around not caring.

Srsly though. If the guards were to get an additional weapon of some sort, they should get teargas grenades and if a prisoner walks into it, they see all blurry and stuff.
guards should get tear gas.

the tear gas should put a bright green overlay on the screen making it more difficult to see. Also, if they stay inside too long they get stunned until the tear gas dissapates.

Next come rubber bullets
 :cookieMonster:

The guards have been loosing more often in the recent sessions. It takes away from the fun. If you win every time, then it's bad. The guards don't have much, but what they do have is overpowered. Give them more and make stuff a (little) bit weaker, it adds variety.

The guards have been loosing more often in the recent sessions. It takes away from the fun. If you win every time, then it's bad. The guards don't have much, but what they do have is overpowered. Give them more and make stuff a (little) bit weaker, it adds variety.
it depends on the batch of prisoners you get. With a decent batch, we won with 30 seconds left. with a good batch, we had about 4 minutes to spare. against bad guards, we had like 10 minutes left

there should be one guard that walks around with a limited ammo shotgun