Author Topic: .  (Read 40952 times)

there should be one guard that walks around with a limited ammo shotgun
What if he runs out of ammo?

He'd get gang raped really fast as well.

Restock at guard house, outside of the walls but near a tower.

or dont restock, and watch the show

guards should get tear gas.

the tear gas should put a bright green overlay on the screen making it more difficult to see. Also, if they stay inside too long they get stunned until the tear gas dissapates.

Oh god, you reminded me of the old tear gas addon that got failed a long time ago.

Oh god, you reminded me of the old tear gas addon that got failed a long time ago.
But I suggested it :(

Srsly though. If the guards were to get an additional weapon of some sort, they should get teargas grenades and if a prisoner walks into it, they see all blurry and stuff.

I say he should add a tranquilizer gun that slows down and distorts players.

I say he should add a tranquilizer gun that slows down and distorts players.

Why would you need one if you have a sniper rifle?

Why would you need one if you have a sniper rifle?
To slow them down enough for the snipers to be able to hit the prisoners.

And also he should nerf the rifle so it takes two hits to kill a player and 1 if he hits the head.

To slow them down enough for the snipers to be able to hit the prisoners.

And also he should nerf the rifle so it takes two hits to kill a player and 1 if he hits the head.
nerfing the guards when they usually lose anyways

obviously best idea ever

also, that doesn't make sense as the bullets IRL, although they don't kill, they permanently incapitate someone hit until they get medical service. So, when translated to BL form, they die.

nerfing the guards when they usually lose anyways

obviously best idea ever

also, that doesn't make sense as the bullets IRL, although they don't kill, they permanently incapitate someone hit until they get medical service. So, when translated to BL form, they die.
Add more guards inside?

Add more guards inside?
Pload wanted to make spawn killing prisoners impossible, and I believe his solution was not allowing guards inside the main building.

I have compiled a short video to inform you all the amount of fun I have on the dev server.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtK8Ic1DGI

I have compiled a short video to inform you all the amount of fun I have on the dev server.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtK8Ic1DGI
riveting

Of course your not missing much when nobody is there to play against you dummy.

You should have filmed more of the stuff outside of the build, I heard something important is hidden there

Of course your not missing much when nobody is there to play against you dummy.

You should have filmed more of the stuff outside of the build, I heard something important is hidden there
If you look closely in the video you will see a lonesome laundry cart off in the distance! Is that the "something important" you are looking for? Also this video was directed towards people who were begging to come to the dev server and would expect 24/7 testing and fun when in reality both of those don't happen and if that were the reality it would not last long as the server crashes more than you would expect in the testing phase.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:39:33 PM by maxxuss »

Oh, well that makes sense then.

Do you happen to have more footage? I noticed you edited parts together; did you do one long filming session?