Author Topic: .  (Read 40941 times)

I'd love to see all that extra footage of a prisoner standing completely still with a rifle.

I'd love to see all that extra footage of a prisoner standing completely still with a rifle.
A few pages ago someone who was filming stated that some interesting stuff was hidden outside the build, and that it gave away some information on how they pieced together the cart vehicle.

I personally am interested to know how, even though I can't mod for stuff.

A few pages ago someone who was filming stated that some interesting stuff was hidden outside the build, and that it gave away some information on how they pieced together the cart vehicle.

I personally am interested to know how, even though I can't mod for stuff.

That was me and Pload and Predator don't want me to reveal it.

And I accidentally deleted the footage of the gameplay when I was cleaning stuff up, it wasn't very good anyways, I kept pressing f1 and opening help when I was fiddling with the buttons for fraps and admin teleport.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:34:12 PM by ? »

Yeah, I just have this urge to know lol

I guess it's up to maxxuss if he wants to release it. Probably won't, oh well.

alright I whipped up an idea, in the laundry room there could be a sheet item, (like bed sheets) you may only carry one, but you may tie the sheets together if another player is standing in front of you and clicks (or you click) now with tied sheets, here are a few ideas on what you may do with them(just some ideas for mechanics)

tie one of the sheets to your teammate's legs, and use them as a lure/scout for towers/dog, just right click to tug him back in at a fast pace; the more sheets, the farther he may go.

unfolding the sheet over say a window may obstruct view, as long as the two distances between where youre tieing and nitching the two sheets to spread out isnt too great, this could be neat for some cover.

on combining items, you could use the sheets on two laundry carts in order to form a little sling shot launcher, or tie it low and tumble the dog (revenge)

idk it was just an idea lol

when predator appeared in the round statistics
oh god my sides

That stuff outside the map is probably just where players go between rounds. Maybe when you grab the cart your player teleports back over there and you control something else that holds the cart?

That stuff outside the map is probably just where players go between rounds. Maybe when you grab the cart your player teleports back over there and you control something else that holds the cart?
that's probably right.

I CAN'T loving BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

Wowe nice timing.

15 minutes after I CAN'T play