Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10227 times)

wow you moron. we believe the OP, we do not need proof. i keep saying this. unless the story sounds unbelievably fake, it probably isn't.
Manty does seem like a cool guy, I have seen him in-game before.
He can sometimes act a bit full of himself, but a lot of people do the same.
Unless he posts on here and explains why he banned him, I cant help but agree with the OP.

I like Mantyhose.
How could you like him? He's a total moron that thinks he practically "owns" the game.

How could you like him? He's a total moron that thinks he practically "owns" the game.
What?

I got bored so I decided to add a comic for you folks to enjoy

Don't worry, that post won't derail your own topic and make it seem like you just want attention-- Thus discrediting your entire post.

What?
I'm saying that he can tend to boss people around a lot. He banned me twice without any reason, so I really don't understand his ways of doing things.

Don't worry, that post won't derail your own topic and make it seem like you just want attention-- Thus discrediting your entire post.
I do not want attention I just want to clear things up a bit.

I do not want attention I just want to clear things up a bit.
You haven't cleared anything up. The first 8 sentences of the OP is just bullstuff to make it seem longer. You introduced the topic multiple times and added useless information. Then, the pictures you posted did not support your idea as it's just a screenshot of his server and a ban from a server with the reason: "Noob."You've also mentioned that you went on your brother's account to ask him some questions, but lack concrete evidence to support that. In addition, you didn't tell us his username which might be perceptively irrelevant but I think its supportive. Finally if you really wanted to clear things up, why are you de-railing your topic with this outright dumb comic?

your flaming
banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanba nban
you're alive
banbanbanbanban

I cannot do much for when I went to Manty's server he wasn't saying much and responding to the quesitons I asked him. My brother's account name is Crayon, since you wanted to know.

all 2k IDs are third party

I got bored so I decided to add a comic for you folks to enjoy

Frosticus,
Thank you for this amazing comic that YOU made, Of course I will be your girl freind! *mwa*
Sincerely,
mawty

Well, Frozen, it's very possible Manty just genuingly dislikes you. He's not the only one on that list.

I made a lot of mistakes in my past, but now I'm just trying to clear the past and start over. I've asked Manty numerous times why he doesn't like me, but he never gives me an answer.