11 (13.6%)
Charr
20 (24.7%)
Sylvari
9 (11.1%)
Asura
8 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Guild Wars 2 - Dragon Festivals, woo  (Read 66703 times)

Is it possible to be in more than one guild at once? :0

Add me on friends Arcana.6802 C:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:17:28 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

now that my internet isnt richards i must say
very fun game 10/10 would read again
god i love playing a game for the first time and not knowing anything
but theres SO MANY SKILLS even when im like level 11 seriously
i cant test them ALL theres TOO MANY
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:03:10 PM by Jetlok »

I kind of hated how i randomly found out about the whole crafting thing but still had no idea who and what.
But then i found out and i slowly found more stuff.

Something small, but okay.
I am having a blast.

Is it possible to be in more than one guild at once? :0
Yeah, but I think you can only represent one at a time, meaning you can only contribute to one and only one shows by your name and stuff like that

Yeah, but I think you can only represent one at a time, meaning you can only contribute to one and only one shows by your name and stuff like that

Right, thats fine. I want in the BL guild :>

My 7850 runs the game on max settings with 60+ fps consistently. Even in high combat zones.
So does my 5850. B)

Though in areas with heavy particle effects like dragonbrands or the Claw Island missions, it drops to 50-ish

How come this topic is so slow? this game is amazing. And does anyone play on Maguuma?

How come this topic is so slow? this game is amazing. And does anyone play on Maguuma?
me

So does my 5850. B)

Though in areas with heavy particle effects like dragonbrands or the Claw Island missions, it drops to 50-ish

Actually, I'm upwards 70 FPS normally, highest being 90. I haven't tested my lowest, but when I was fighting a Svanir Champion thingy with like, at least 30 people, and spells and effects flying everywhere, I didn't have any visual performance drop.

Should do a server list in the OP

General

Asuran players will now aim toward their targets when using a rifle.
    Fixed various broken events and skill challenges.
    Fixed various locations that allowed players to move outside the map.
    Fixed various locations on maps where players could become stuck.
    Discovery crafting may now use items directly from a player’s bank.
    Fixed bugs in the Exploration achievement so players can now receive 100% map completion.
    Added a system to limit the experience and gold that players can receive from speed-farming dungeons.

Story

Fixed bugs in “A Different Dream,” “A Fragile Peace,” “Dredging Up the Past,” "Forging the Pact,” “Pastkeeper,” “Ships of the Line,” “Stealing Secrets,” “The Priory Assailed,” and “The Source of Orr.”
    Reduced the overall difficulty in “Dead of Winter.”

World-versus-World

Retaliation: This boon no longer reflects damage received from siege weapons.
    The Experimental Rifle is no longer usable in World-versus-World.

Professions

Warrior

Smoldering Arrow: This skill’s casting time has been reduced.

Mesmer

The Prestige: This skill now requires full recharge if it’s interrupted at any time.

Thief

Descent of Shadows: This trait’s effect can now only trigger once every 8 seconds.

Engineer

Rocket Boots: This skill is no longer usable underwater. This is a temporary change until we can figure out why players can launch themselves into the sky using this skill.
    Detonate Mine Field: This skill is no longer a blast finisher.