Author Topic: naruto song i need  (Read 5354 times)

wtf?
besides, Naruto doesn't belong in this game.

Exactly.  Listen everyone.  Naruto or any other thing does not belong in Blockland.  We do not need to see something from Halo or Naruto or Pokemon or even Mario every second of the day.

If someone wants it, and someone makes it, don't flame the hell out of him cause he made it. If it sucks cause of quality, then give C&C.

lol in that picture he is cross-eyed

pwnd

pwnd

No no no. He's the opposite of cross eyed! Cross eyed is when your eyes look like they're looking at each other.

Anyway, was that edited or something???

pwnd

No no no. He's the opposite of cross eyed! Cross eyed is when your eyes look like they're looking at each other.

Anyway, was that edited or something???

No, that's pretty much the best part. It's directly out of the Subtitled version.

.... AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

He is an idiot who wants to be a hokage
You handicapped monkey hes not an idiot he becomes hokage in the third series yes naruto ends then come naruto shippuuden then naruto becomes hokage but he learns cool ice cream like RASENGAN!!!
in other word shatpudden I hate the show its gay

He is an idiot who wants to be a hokage
You handicapped monkey hes not an idiot he becomes hokage in the third series yes naruto ends then come naruto shippuuden then naruto becomes hokage but he learns cool ice cream like RASENGAN!!!
in other word shatpudden Your a anime neard

NARUTO ROX!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
1) Naruto sucks!

2) Why the forget did you bump this just to say something handicapped like that?

3) Can you please post your BL ID? That way I can ban you from my server so i don't have to worry about another handicap. do nothing.

Griffen, screw off, Naruto might be atleast not totally sappy/bad, but that doesn't mean you can bump a topic from the grave.

That, plus emote spam is totally unneeded.

Damn, no one ever realised this isn't the music forum?