Memes on Facebook

Author Topic: Memes on Facebook  (Read 1031 times)

It's getting loving annoying, literally every time I go on Facebook some idiot from my previous school posts old ass memes. They have been around forever, why are you still posting them? They're nothing new.

Jesus. Discuss this annoying stuff.

big brother likes this post.

messes and 59 other people like this post

Rage Faces.

Race Faces loving everywhere.

do you somehow feel more entitled than them lol?

i don't see the problem

There are a few Internet-friendly people I know on Facebook who use them correctly, but there are a hell of a lot more who don't. The other day my mom posted the Willy Wonka face with the text reading "Gay rights is a sin in the Bible? Show me where it says that in the constitution." I was like wtf Willy Wonka/youmustbenewhere.png meme isn't meant for this stuff.

There are a few Internet-friendly people I know on Facebook who use them correctly, but there are a hell of a lot more who don't. The other day my mom posted the Willy Wonka face with the text reading "Gay rights is a sin in the Bible? Show me where it says that in the constitution." I was like wtf Willy Wonka/youmustbenewhere.png meme isn't meant for this stuff.

Yes it is. It's called 'Condescending Wonka'.

Not only is that a meme but it was also used correctly

http://www.quickmeme.com/Condescending-Wonka/

i actually hate it when people complain about exactly this

what you're doing is basically crying because you "did it/saw it/knew it before it was cool" and now you're not getting recognition for that. that's a pretty petty thing to get your panties in a knot over

Yes it is. It's called 'Condescending Wonka'.

Well damn I guess to me that just seems like an odd way to use it.

Well damn I guess to me that just seems like an odd way to use it.

Let me guess, you're anti-gay?

Let me guess, you're anti-gay?

Actually I'm pro-gay rights, I just never thought anyone would use Condescending Wonka like that, especially not my mom.

:cookieMonster:

Actually I'm pro-gay rights, I just never thought anyone would use Condescending Wonka like that, especially not my mom.

:cookieMonster:
your mom is super modern dude

Where I am, people are still talking about the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

:c

That whole "What people think I do" meme started from Facebook. :/