Author Topic: Bitcoin _ Trading Thread new item <Terraria  (Read 3224 times)

valen is selling terraria for 2 bitcoins!!!

omg ya thas best store ever!

i'm pretty sure these are used by child enthusiasts and such to trade CP, since you can't trace it

bitcoins are so gay lol

they cannot be a currency so long as a single company regulates them.

untrusted

i'm pretty sure these are used by child enthusiasts and such to trade CP, since you can't trace it
Yep. That, plus guns and drugs.

You can buy guns and stuff with them in the deep web.
Yep. That, plus guns and drugs.
[omg width=600]http://nobody.zerodays.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2012-02-02_12-10-13.jpg[/omg]
[omg width=600]http://i.imgur.com/Axmqz.jpg[/omg]
it's a generally accepted rule of the internet that you're not supposed to talk about or post images from the dark net outside of the dark net.

it's a generally accepted rule of the internet that you're not supposed to talk about or post images from the dark net outside of the dark net.

It's like the first rule of the Dark Net.

It's like the first rule of the Dark Net.
well golly geee

Never vised the deep/dark net myself, i've just gathered pictures on it and all.

this conversation never happened

i'll buy your avatar for 15 bitcoins
holy forget
what you sent me via PM
can you send me link to where you found all these kitties :(?

Doesn't mean you have to follow it.

Doesn't mean you have to follow it.

This is the internet, after all.  And the thing in question is the darknet.

well if you guys want to brag about all the uncircumcised black market snakees you buy.... go ahead......

well if you guys want to brag about all the uncircumcised black market snakees you buy.... go ahead......

Yesterday I bought a big ol' crate of uncircumcised black market snakees. High quality too.

my dream is to put metal rods in them to simulate an eternal boner.