Author Topic: 30K ID noobs  (Read 4396 times)

I have a 30K ID, but I've been around since v8.
Just because people have high BLIDs does not mean they are dumbasses, like a certain someone.

well, THIS account is registered to a 30k.

I just bought the game last week and i dont think im all hot stuff.

You are categorizing people based on BL_IDs. That's the Blockland version of Racism.

This.

Ajc433 is an idiot for thinking that 30k, or even anyone above the ID that people respect are noobs. I've met nice people in the 30ks. Does that mean that every 30k person is a noob, no, does it mean they are all good, no.

ID is like the number you get when you get in line at a resteraunt, no matter first or last, you all get treated equally with food. You are like saying the people who come to the resteraunt late are stupid and don't know anything.

Your logic, is dumb.

ID tribals should have their keys revoked!

BL_ID isn't a race...

You're saying that 30kers are n00bs because they have BL_IDs above 30000. They're really acting this way because they're new to the game, and quite possibly the internet.

Just give them a chance.

loving un-modifyable forum...

The last 2 paragraphs in my last post are replies to the OP, just so you don't get confused.

loving un-modifyable forum...

The last 2 paragraphs in my last post are replies to the OP, just so you don't get confused.
i see no paragraphs
lern2type

OP was probably insulted when he was new so he has to take out his angst somehow

op is an idiot

30k ids are just new to the game just as you or I had once been

Not all 30k ID's are noobs, your the noob in this case. Why did you even post this? People could have 2 accounts, and I know a lot of people with a BL_ID in the 30k's, and they aren't noobs.

I detest Anthony, especially since 144 is my favorite number.

I've seen a few fun 30K people. OP is just a forgeter who has no loving idea what he is talking about.

$10 says OP bought his ID from someone else.