Author Topic: EoB Clan  (Read 819 times)

~INTRODUCTUION~
EoB Is a clan for people who still like to build for fun or event and mess with vce. I decided to make a clan such as the EoB because i want to form a community of people who still like to build/event for fun just how everyone did in 2010. EoB stands for, "Event o Builders".
~WHO WE ARE~
We are just a small community of united Blocklanders/builder/eventers who get together and build stuff. We all build/event together and in this clan there is alot of teamwork. So if your a lone wolf then this clan isn't a good idea for you. But we also have plenty of independent projects as well. We take people with any skill level of building or eventing. 
~WHAT WE DO~
We do all kinds of things. Build houses, mansions, citys, towns, terrain, etc. And our skilled eventers just do about everything with events. We also have alot of fun with console commands. We aren't just a building/eventing clan. We are a family.
~ADDONS~
We currently have no addons, but we will soon.
~APPLYING~
To be recruited, you will have to see me, or any other cohost to be recruited. You will have to build something of over 1000 BRICKS. Or if your an eventer then it has to have 5 LINESof events. Then our co-hosts and I will get together and rate you.
~STAFF~
Dameon. Postion: FOUNDER
Funbomber. Position: CO-FOUNDER
Hair. Position: CO-HOST
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Thank you for applying for the EoB. Thank you staff members and supporters.

Pretty cool, sounds nice but just work on your layout more.

Sounds very interesting, I would like to join, but I have to ask, what would this clan be doing? Just simple projects together?

Wasn't "EoB" used a ton of times already?

I dont know how much it was used becuz i just made it up off the top of my head with Funbomber. And  not just simple projects, hard ones that are fun to try and minigames and stuff like that

Hey it's Glade, if you wanna get in touch with me, PMing me on the forums is your best bet since I can't use RTB for now.