7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 30234 times)

this, it is thick, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think that came out very well. I bet it was hard making the storyline understandable without any dialogue at all, gj
YES, THANK YOU for understanding xD

this, it is thick, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think that came out very well. I bet it was hard making the storyline understandable without any dialogue at all, gj
This.

Just waiting for alphadin's approval.
Well I gtg to a relatives house tomorrow, and I'll be there until Saturday, I might not be able to get on the forums again until then. If you can, just pm me whether or not I got in so I'll know when I get back.

so I'd like to make an ad for my rpg, anyone have any tips?

so I'd like to make an ad for my rpg, anyone have any tips?
Good Music, Nice Camera Angles and show off most of the gameplay.
Should work

Well I got the internet working yesterday, so I can at least go on the forums. Any idea when I can get word back on my application? :/

Good Music, Nice Camera Angles and show off most of the gameplay.
Should work
alright
Well I got the internet working yesterday, so I can at least go on the forums. Any idea when I can get word back on my application? :/
bugging him right now

I thought you did a good job on Editing and okay On filming.
Set building I can't give a thumbs up or down, because I didn't see too much.

do you guys want me to sign us up for blockoworld?

I thought you did a good job on Editing and okay On filming.
Set building I can't give a thumbs up or down, because I didn't see too much.
Well with the editing, I don't think I'd be too helpful anyways, sure I can do amateur 3d animating and some green screening, but I'm very limited. I'm just using a wmm add-on, even if it looks good I probably wouldn't be a great help to the clan. And I probably shouldn't be accepted for filming either, all I have is the fraps demo. If anything I'd be helpful as an actor or set builder, but it seems I may not get a chance to do a good application for either of those until I get back. If it turns out I can't get in for those, I don't think I'd be helpful to the clan in much of any other ways, so I guess I may just not get in. :/

edit- scratch that, dad just txt'd me my key, I can apply for acting now if you're not busy
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:40:19 PM by Mysteroo »

edit- scratch that, dad just txt'd me my key, I can apply for acting now if you're not busy

what a pro dad

even if you do have the fraps trial that doesn't mean that all the content you create is bad, I liked the app. I'll add you to op later because I'm lazy <3

what a pro dad

even if you do have the fraps trial that doesn't mean that all the content you create is bad, I liked the app. I'll add you to op later because I'm lazy <3
:D awesome thanks! I guess I could still be a filmer, the logo can always be cropped out

Welcome Mysteroo.
In other news, I can work on The Lone Soldier today. Who wants to help?

I can help today, sorry for being so un-active lately :(