3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481970 times)

Keep peepls alive for Americuh

If you can see from my point of view, alot of the admins got very annoying bringing up that none of the rping we were doing was good. you guys got really loving stupid with your definition of good rping and you just thought "it wasn't as good as the good ol days" and got all handicapped about it.

You're looking through nostalgia glasses. Take them off.

If you can see from my point of view, alot of the admins got very annoying bringing up that none of the rping we were doing was good. you guys got really loving stupid with your definition of good rping and you just thought "it wasn't as good as the good ol days" and got all handicapped about it.

This is true. Not saying I did it, but he's right.

This is true. Not saying I did it, but he's right.
I sort of agree :/
I don't see how the roleplay degraded, to be honest. Maybe I wasn't around long enough.

Maybe I wasn't around long enough.

Oh. This is totally me.

I was hardly ever on. >:(

I blame the issues at home.

Time playing has nothing to do with it. It didn't degrade at all and everyone is being a drama queen.

Time playing has nothing to do with it. It didn't degrade at all and everyone is being a drama queen.

I'm not being a drama queen. Get off your high horse.

I'm not saying that my presence there or not affected the RP. I was just agreeing that I wasn't on a whole lot.

I'm not being a drama queen. Get off your high horse.
I wasn't on about you, sorry.
I'm not saying that my presence there or not affected the RP. I was just agreeing that I wasn't on a whole lot.
never said it did affect the rp, I wasn't on much, either.

Get ready for New York, folks

Well, I know all of you guys are awesome. And your RP sure reflected it.

I wish this wouldn't happen. But, as the saying goes, every good thing ends eventually.

At least I made some pretty cool friends from here. :)

Get ready for New York, folks

Why?

Who won the competition, anyway?

I didn't really feel connected to the rp at all. I've only been playing for 6 months or so, so it's not really nostalgia for me, it's simply I didn't want to rp anymore. It felt hashed out. The events were short-lived and did nothing for the rp. For the last month or so any time I've joined was out of reluctance. I was considering resigning my adminship but now I see I don't need to.
Oh, I think it degraded. I used to join whenever it was hosted. I'd spend hours interacting with Abram, Chris, other Chris, Kitten, and others. But something clicked. Things changed. Bluzone feels impersonal now. Besides, Kniaz has some real life stuff now I think.
What does this word mean? I see it more and more

nos·tal·gia/näˈstaljə/
Noun:   
A sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
The evocation of these feelings or tendencies, esp. in commercialized form.

I never played the first Bluzone and I noticed that it degraded.
Things changed, it got too big.

It's time to let it go.