3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481547 times)

I'd join but I can't :panda:

Server is closed!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:54:01 PM by Awdax »

>get RPG
>server closes

Server is closed!

Going to make a post of today's events.

>get RPG
>server closes

Haha, sorry. :(

Next time I join would it be possible to get the 'Pistol' I was holding? I am to wounded to get another and this one is in my backpack. I need it for RPing later.

Survivors are caught in a standoff as some have turned against others.

As predicted, survivors at camp are growing weary of each other. One of the men who had arrived recently within the past few weeks had evil intentions. He was kicked out of the Survivor Base, set to survive on his own in the Wild Territory. After being heavily injured, forcing him to have his left arm amputated - he decided to leave the Bluzone and the danger it holds against others...

Survivors fight for their lives as they are ambushed by a horde of infected.

There has been a lot of commotion over at the Wild Territory for the past few days. The gunshots and other intense noises have attracted infected from the surrounding hills. One large group of survivors were back there today, "turning up the amp to 11" - helping the infected zone in on them. They were attacked from all angles, using up most of their ammo and supplies to survive. Will this serve as a lesson to survivors to tread lightly, or is this only the beginning?

The survivors hold a meeting at the bar, as they have received chilling news from "another camp."

A few days or so after the incident involving the "sour survivor" - a meeting is called to discuss a recent arrival. After everyone gathered at the bar, a survivor reveals that they have received a letter. The sender reveals that they plan to attack the Bluzone; and exacting revenge for banishing him from the camp. But can the holder of the meeting be trusted? Could this all be a fluke, strike fear into the survivors and get them to give up their supplies? Only time will tell, for now - everyone is on guard.

Tough love!
All around!

Also, I'm probably going to have the role-play back up around 3AM EST.
Yep.

Abram Terger felt bad because [REDACTED / META SPOILERS] and so he hugged her because he felt like she was a [REDACTED / META SPOILERS] due to his [REDACTED / META SPOILERS].

Depending on what Kniaz says, there might be a surprise revealed later...

...or never

The survivors hold a meeting at the bar, as they have received chilling news from "another camp."

I see me C:

Because of rules, I'm just going to say a surprise is coming.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:02:48 PM by Electrk »

Fortunately nobody got killed in the horde attack.

Because of rules, I'm just going to say a surprise is coming.

I love surprises.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:08:28 PM by Awdax »

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:16:21 PM by Electrk »

Sooo, is anyone planing oh hosting to night?
If so, I'll stay up.
If not, I'll go to bed.