3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482374 times)

I could model for the Bluzone if you want.

melee weapons should decrease stamina.

holy stuff you're a genius.

Also, might just wipe the items, lockers stay the same.
This is because I'm going to re-arrange/removing item spawns and accessability.

Gonna open the dev server~

holy stuff you're a genius.

Also, might just wipe the items, lockers stay the same.
This is because I'm going to re-arrange/removing item spawns and accessability.
That idea of stamina thingy has his origins in Dead Island i think. :)

I'm in a team with Alek, Pip and Jonathan :3
Hell yeah! You guys are awesome :D

Regarding the weapons subject, I think (if you can change the damage at all) guns should almost always be a one hit kill, accept mgs and pistols maybe (think about real life). Melee should do much less damage to the zombies, but be far more accessible. In general though, no matter what weapon someone has, no one should be able to survive a hoard attack alone. It would be more realistic and players would value groups even more. In fact, maybe zombies should do way more damage so people can't get close to them... More realistic that way, with all the damage they could do up close... Maybe some items like mgs should be accessible, but only in (previously) military places. Also, there should be more medical supplies available, and scattered about the map. People could go on missions to get health, but it wouldn't only be in one place so that they would probably die trying to get to the healing stuff, and it would be in vain. They should be more common (first aid kits are everywhere).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:54:32 AM by Kiro »

no to saving weapons and such because that kind of breaks NLR

Who are you replying to...?
They are probably replying to your post...

They are probably replying to your post...
If so, use the quotes to clarify...
Also, please be more constructive with your feedback. Why wouldn't that be good?

Would it be possible that stamina drain is affected by how much and what is in your inventory?

If so, use the quotes to clarify...
Also, please be more constructive with your feedback. Why wouldn't that be good?

It's kinda obvious what they were replying to.
Making guns a one-hit kill is a terrible idea. Seriously.
I mean, if a player is accidentally shot or we have one if those kind of idiots that want to deathmatch, all the players will be killed instantly.

That idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Btw, don't be afraid to put guns in spots that you wouldn't expect them to be in.  I have like 5 rifles under my bed, and it's not like I'm a hick, I live 40 minutes east of NYC on Long Island.