3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481911 times)

Just got this PM from Electrk:

Should we just restart the RP from a certain point?
Like when you hanged yourself or something?

I'd like it if we did something like this. I still want that tension, and if you want your character back alive, then feel free to bring them back to life.

Keep calm, and carry on.

Updated the character list.
If you want any of your info changed, just say so in the thread.

I'm going to be updating the entire build.
Yes, that means the whole thing is getting a close look over.

You can watch the progress in my server, not the dedicated. The things I intend to do are:

• "Route 24"
  • "Boat House"
  • Back Routes
  • "Dry Dam"
  • "Boat House"
  • Revise "Underground Labs"
  • Polish "Sewers"
  • Tutorial/Rule Room

If there's anything you want me to have a look at, just say so in the thread.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:40:32 AM by Kniaz »

You know only one guy went into the medbase and killed a scientist while one of the test subjects pulled out a pistol and killed the other one.

Just extended the sewers and linked it to Survivor Base, the first back route has been finished.

I'm also going to set up a second base in extended sewers.

Sewers are now more dangerous with more zombie spawns.

To be clear I didn't edit the entire admin box, when I realoded the build so zombies could work some controls were missing, along with the locker rooms. I've realized now that I should not have added the power-outage events and I apologize. I would like to apooogize for the amount of events that occoured, I was under the impression that I should do those to kind of spread the survivors out. I think I'll just stick with you running the role-play until I really get the hang of things. Again, I apologize and agree that we should rewind back to where you left off.

It's okay, people don't understand how hard it is to run that server like I do, then they go and complain about me banning a lot.

You just need to withdraw yourself a lot from the role play, and it's hard to find someone willing to do that.

Just keep all of that in mind.

Once I finish revising the save, I'll send a copy to you and Lugnut.

Well, I'm going to call it a night. There was a lot of progress done on the build today, especially in Sewers. It should certainly be ready tomorrow!

It really is looking great too, IcyGamma has given me the thumbs up ;D

Teasers tomorrow.

God this server is fun. I play a 23 male named Charlie Huddson.

I went in the server and it was all forgeted up, there were only 8k bricks

Hey, are you going to make your RP chat public again?

Name:
Trogtor
Character Name:
Tyrone "Trogtor" James
Character Age:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:48:52 PM by Trogtor »

can anyone just join in and make a character in the server or do they have to fill out some long form crap?

What I Need:
  • A selection of 5-6 characters
  • The .cs files for the avatars
  • A Zombies in the Bluzone logo

Do you have a selection of characters in mind, Knaz? I'd like to use them for a Bluzone poster I am working on.

can anyone just join in and make a character in the server or do they have to fill out some long form crap?

You can just hop in the server. A character bio is optional.