3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481671 times)

so as to not be delivered ooc messages?
easily, i'll do that right now

Yeah like, OOC chat is visible in the GUI. But it is displayed in the normal chat too by default, but can be toggled if you have the GUI downloaded. That way, the playerd new to the role-play can see the advice and help admins are giving to them, instead of being completely lost and not able to see the OOC chat because they don't know it's in the GUI.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:03:20 PM by Awdax »

Is the serv going up today?

Most likely. It's just that it is hosted at a late time for some people because of timezones and such.

Also, thank you Gentoo for the settings. I'm going to start the poster right away. I just need a large Zombies in the Bluzone logo.

Runner is done. The hat looks weird because of the angle and background color. I'll pose him once I finish the other five. I think he came out pretty good.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:19:08 PM by Awdax »

Sooo... you gonna host soon?

Just finished another revise of the server map.

Fixed a couple of bugs and extended the base in the sewers.

Will host very soon!

Server now open c:

Come role play with us :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:11:57 AM by Kniaz »

I went down to the labs and one of the lizard things was lose. I'm still not sure if that was supposed to happen, since it just disappeared after a while, and everyone ignored my cries for help on the radio as it was clawing me apart.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:55:31 AM by Dr.Block »

It's really hard to get down there quickly...
Especially when people are stuck in their own roleplay.
When you go exploring, try to find a reason and some people to go with you.
It's almost common sense, I suppose.

What happened last night?

Nothing too huge-
RPChat went through a pretty handy update. It's nothing too important for regular users, but damn is it handy for me!

Nothing out of the ordinary, an Apache did a sweep and scared off a few people mostly.

The biggest latest thingo is the base in the sewers got another look and has been extended.

I'll open up the server now, though c:

Have to go AFK for a little while, and things are getting a bit messy without me so the server is locked for now.

No-one is really joining, so server locked ><
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:26:18 AM by Kniaz »

Aw man open it back up D:

fine cigarettet

Server open.

Come complain in the empty map about how slow the upload is since I tweaked a few things in the save.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 08:12:03 AM by Kniaz »

Getting a little fed-up with people constantly asking about weapons, meta-gaming and being stupid with RPChat.

I'm going to start insta-banning again.

Getting a little fed-up with people constantly asking about weapons, meta-gaming and being stupid with RPChat.

I'm going to start insta-banning again.
do it.

Any particular reason for the name "Bluzone"?

Any particular reason for the name "Bluzone"?

It's briefly covered in the original post :s

But anyway,

I use to go by the name "Knaz" and "IceBlue" before "Kniaz".

While I was Knaz, I made a zombie fort defence thing where players build up a fort using resources gathered in a zombie-ridden field. This was called "Zombies in the Knazone" as a play on my name, and an attempt to make things catchy.

Later I made a roleplay based around zombies, and in heritage to my fort construction/defence minigame, I called it "Zombies in the Bluzone".

Eventually it caught on, and the server was known as the Bluzone.

If you roleplayed on the server, you were a Bluzone roleplayer, the build itself was hardly ever known by its real name of "Hillside Terrace", but instead the Bluzone.

I suppose it all just happened s: