3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481784 times)

Everybody who participates well in the Bluzone RP is counted :D

Yeah a story wouldn't work... Bluzone already has a story... I say we just make a montage of cool scenes, displaying the builds and gameplay.
Examples of cool scenes:
-In the town, there's a group of survivors on top of the truck fighting off zombies trying to get to them.
-Exploration in the labs. Maybe some survivors fleeing from a mutalid.
-A group of survivors gathered around a fire
-A cool pan across the Wild Territory, showing many hiding survivors, and finally showing an apache patrolling.
-A pan following a survivor carrying another guy while bullets whiz through the air. The camera moves past many survivors firing weapons and taking cover.
-Two survivors fleeing from an approaching horde of zombies. One survivor shoots the other in the leg, downing him. The survivor moves toward the screen not looking back and the wounded survivor is eaten in the background. (Shane vs. Otis :D)
-Two or more survivors in a building. Two are facing each other (others maybe in the background). Suddenly one draws a pistol and shoots the other in the head, blood covers the wall (done with paint), and the body slumps to the ground.

These would be fun to make :3
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:10:35 PM by Kiro »

Yeah a story wouldn't work... Bluzone already has a story... I say we just make a montage of cool scenes, displaying the builds and gameplay.
Examples of cool scenes:
-In the town, there's a group of survivors on top of the truck fighting off zombies trying to get to them.
-A cool pan across the Wild Territory, showing many hiding survivors, and finally showing an apache patrolling.
-A pan following a survivor carrying another guy while bullets whiz through the air. The camera moves past many survivors firing weapons and taking cover.
-Two survivors fleeing from an approaching horde of zombies. One survivor shoots the other in the leg, downing him. The survivor moves toward the screen not looking back and the wounded survivor is eaten in the background. (Shane vs. Otis :D)
-Two or more survivors in a building. Two are pointing guns at each other. Suddenly one shoots another in the head, blood covers the wall (done with paint), and the body slumps to the ground.

We could make individual episodes for each one! :D

Examples of cool scenes:
-Two or more survivors in a building. Suddenly one draws a pistol and shoots another in the head, blood covers the wall (done with paint), and the body slumps to the ground.

Love it!

One longer show could be good. That way people wouldn't have to change episodes, but just sit and watch the fun. I think the should be filmed separately, but added to be one long show.

No. We should just make one video, displaying the coolness of the server. We're not gonna turn it into a movie server. We would have to do this (on the master server) without the actual server being up, so it's a one time thing. We're making a trailer to let people know what the server's like, not because it's fun to make a trailer.

No. We should just make one video, displaying the coolness of the server. We're not gonna turn it into a movie server. We would have to do this (on the master server) without the actual server being up, so it's a one time thing. We're making a trailer to let people know what the server's like, not because it's fun to make a trailer.
Ah, okay. So basically we are sponsoring. Anyways, are we going to include other music for the video? If so, can I find the music :P

Ah, okay. So basically we are sponsoring. Anyways, are we going to include other music for the video?
We can figure editing out later...

We can figure editing out later...
Alright. Now we just have to wait until Kniaz/Lugnut/Ike starts up the Bluzone server. :I

Before we do anything, we need to schedule a day suitable to everyone's timezones, so that you won't be missing half of your actors.

Alright. Now we just have to wait until Kniaz/Lugnut/Ike starts up the Bluzone server. :I
Unless anyone has the build... They could host a passworded server for us to make it.
I think Kniaz would be cool with that use of the build...
Just an idea.
First we should ask Kniaz if he even wants us to do this.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:24:13 PM by Kiro »

Before we do anything, we need to schedule a day suitable to everyone's timezones, so that you won't be missing half of your actors.
I'm usually up all day and night :P, but I'm going to probably miss a few hours on the 3rd of August, since i'm going somewhere.

So you guys are going to be filming while everyone else rps? Wtf? Why dont you just ask knaz for the build and host a seperate server and film?

In other news when's the server going up?

Anyone can 'act' in Blockland... We don't need to schedule a day really. Scheduling doesn't even help. As soon as we have the build and most of us are available we'll do it.
In fact, we shouldn't do it when someone can host the server, because that would waste everyone's server time. We should just have someone get certain parts of the build, and do it when no one can host.
Again, if Kniaz is okay with it.

Anyone can 'act' in Blockland... We don't need to schedule a day really. Scheduling doesn't even help. As soon as we have the build and most of us are available we'll do it.
In fact, we shouldn't do it when someone can host the server, because that would waste everyone's server time. We should just have someone get certain parts of the build, and do it when no one can host.
Again, if Kniaz is okay with it.
Agree'd.