3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481500 times)

Me, Dezcaban and legodude77 aren't looking to take over town. just patrol and kill zombies. Because sometimes it might be a little hard. also POLICEFORCE4LYFE

Me, Dezcaban and legodude77 aren't looking to take over town. just patrol and kill zombies. Because sometimes it might be a little hard. also POLICEFORCE4LYFE
POLICE'S CLOSED

DUE TO AIDS
(I'm just going to be an ex-cop now.)

Hey, guys, could we please discuss something?  I found the rule  about how another player cannot dictate whether another player dies or not  if they don't  want to die but admins are allowed to address the termination of  a RP character,  I found this rule to  be absurd and I wanted to discuss to make it more fair between admins and regular players, appearently, I was RPing as an officer and I killed someone after I RP'd  it legitmentally and was  kicked for deciding someone's fate,  anyway,  can we make this more fair to players?  I mean, I unerstand blatant freekillers are just  unjustified and obnoxious  but if  you RP it I feel you should be able to end another player's life, if it is RP'd  legitmentally, the fact that a player can dictate that he cannot be killed just sounds like playing god.

i don't want to be rping when some friend comes up to me and is like "LOLE I KILD DA U" and then you HAVE to die. I guess it's okay if they both agree, but it's stupid to do that, because nobody will even know about it.

Hey, guys, could we please discuss something?  I found the rule  about how another player cannot dictate whether another player dies or not  if they don't  want to die but admins are allowed to address the termination of  a RP character,  I found this rule to  be absurd and I wanted to discuss to make it more fair between admins and regular players, appearently, I was RPing as an officer and I killed someone after I RP'd  it legitmentally and was  kicked for deciding someone's fate,  anyway,  can we make this more fair to players?  I mean, I unerstand blatant freekillers are just  unjustified and obnoxious  but if  you RP it I feel you should be able to end another player's life, if it is RP'd  legitmentally, the fact that a player can dictate that he cannot be killed just sounds like playing god.
Everybody has an equal destiny in the Bluzone. You can't just end another players life over something stupid like that.

Because then you have stupid idiots running around going: "LOEL YOU DIED"

not to mention all of broze's characters have varying levels of explosive autism

hey Broze, next time you play try to  RP as somebody that isn't in charge of anything.

i don't want to be rping when some friend comes up to me and is like "LOLE I KILD DA U" and then you HAVE to die. I guess it's okay if they both agree, but it's stupid to do that, because nobody will even know about it.
No, I meant if you RP'd  legitmentally, if someone just came up to you and said "You're dead, pick a new RP  name" than that's  just riidiclious freekilliing. I meant if you're  legitmentally RPing with that person, for example, in Bluzone the other day I told a man that if he ever came back to the Survivor base affter he shot me I'd  kill him, I was kicked for deciding a player's  fate when I had every right to after  RPing legitmentally.

We already discussed on how you're not allowed to randomly end everyone's character. It's not only annoying, but it's kind of unfair to put a lot of thought into your character and then have some badly-roleplayed character come along and randomly shoot you for a terrible reason.

If you are going to keep whining about not getting your way, you're just going to be banned so nobody else has to deal with you anymore.

not to mention all of broze's characters have varying levels of explosive autism
:cookieMonster:

No, I meant if you RP'd  legitmentally, if someone just came up to you and said "You're dead, pick a new RP  name" than that's  just riidiclious freekilliing. I meant if you're  legitmentally RPing with that person, for example, in Bluzone the other day I told a man that if he ever came back to the Survivor base affter he shot me I'd  kill him, I was kicked for deciding a player's  fate when I had every right to after  RPing legitmentally.
That is ruining the RP atmosphere. The players should have the right to go into any area they want.

No, I meant if you RP'd  legitmentally, if someone just came up to you and said "You're dead, pick a new RP  name" than that's  just riidiclious freekilliing. I meant if you're  legitmentally RPing with that person, for example, in Bluzone the other day I told a man that if he ever came back to the Survivor base affter he shot me I'd  kill him, I was kicked for deciding a player's  fate when I had every right to after  RPing legitmentally.
"ok you have to go to the wild territoree and sty in the towr or DEAD"

i dont think he had a part in that. that damages the fun for everone

That is ruining the RP atmosphere. The players should have the right to go into any area they want.
I guess that is restricting them of  their right to movement, but II told him in the RP that if I saw him again I'd shoot him, he almost downed me.

i remember when you and some other guy locked me in level 2 of the labs before the attack at gammaton, but I took no vengeance