Author Topic: first block is a pain  (Read 1455 times)

first block is a pain i the ass, In first block this kid was being very annoying, he was making farting noises and i got blamed, then i said "it wasn't me", then the teacher said go out to the hall, the girl sitting next to me explained the situation, then made the student  that did it go out to the hallway.

That is a really small matter, unless you're being beaten up or bullied or something you should be fine.

No idea what first block is but on the topic of stupid noises I got sent to the principal for trying to speak russian.

No idea what first block is but on the topic of stupid noises I got sent to the principal for trying to speak russian.
your school may be anti-communist
 :cookieMonster:

you must have been red with emberassment.

you must have been red with emberassment.
they must have put the hammer down.

I guess they got sickle of it.

it was pretty cold hearted thing to do.

Stop Stalin with your puns, because I'm Hungary for some Turkey, no need to Russia though.

Stop Stalin with your puns, because I'm Hungary for some Turkey, no need to Russia though.
Be sure to use a soviet.

this is why i love the forums

i actually dont get this one
Well maybe you shouldnt be lenin' on everyone's jokes, some aren't that good. Like mine :c