Author Topic: -Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-  (Read 6975 times)

I had an awesome day today.

Just another "meh" day.
I hear yah. So hows your "meh" days go for you?

I had horrible period pains and even threw up because of it. :/
holy stuff
i did not need to loving read this
god damn

I don't take medicines. Medication are for people who don't have balls.
Get the forget out, you apparently have no Earthly idea what medicine is for.

If I have a hugeass loving headache then hell yes I'm going to take a Tylenol.  Does that make me a pusillanimous individual?  Of course not.  You're just an idiot.

It's my birthday, bitches.

Happy birthday brah

*brofist

Happy birthday brah

*brofist

* xxxxkill returns the brofist.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:50:59 PM by xxxxkill »

Today was my sisters birthday, She was born on Friday the Thirteenth.

Get the forget out, you apparently have no Earthly idea what medicine is for.

If I have a hugeass loving headache then hell yes I'm going to take a Tylenol.  Does that make me a pusillanimous individual?  Of course not.  You're just an idiot.
I once had a big ass headache and I just waited it and slept it off. Woke up no headache.

Medicine in my opinion is for the people who's body can't tough out stuff. My friend has a liver/kidney problem I forgot which and he doesn't take to many meds. But the ones he takes makes him sicker than a dog, he has missed so many days he's getting home schooled pretty soon because its such a issue. Meds never really helped me except when I had a problem with my tooth that the dentist only forgeted up more and I needed to take 1 800mg ibuprofen a day and a pill to keep down the pain and sensitivity. I went like 2 weeks dealing with it then I said its to much 2 weeks i'm done! Wheres the damn pain pills!

Happy B-day xxxxkill

Medicine in my opinion is for the people who's body can't tough out stuff.
who needs to tough stuff out, keep a good immune system and you wont bother with it in the first place
I can't remember the last time I got the flu

I once had a big ass headache and I just waited it and slept it off. Woke up no headache.

Medicine in my opinion is for the people who's body can't tough out stuff. My friend has a liver/kidney problem I forgot which and he doesn't take to many meds. But the ones he takes makes him sicker than a dog, he has missed so many days he's getting home schooled pretty soon because its such a issue. Meds never really helped me except when I had a problem with my tooth that the dentist only forgeted up more and I needed to take 1 800mg ibuprofen a day and a pill to keep down the pain and sensitivity. I went like 2 weeks dealing with it then I said its to much 2 weeks i'm done! Wheres the damn pain pills!

Happy B-day xxxxkill
Waiting out a bad headache when you have all ofthe necessary things to ease that headache isn't being tough or baddass, its being stupid.  And trust me pal, I know plenty about pain.

Waiting out a bad headache when you have all ofthe necessary things to ease that headache isn't being tough or baddass, its being stupid.  And trust me pal, I know plenty about pain.
We didn't have anything.

We didn't have anything.
You're either bullstuffting to prove a point or your family is a bunch of idiots.

And trust me pal, I know plenty about pain.
speaking of "tough or badass..."