Author Topic: -Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-  (Read 6968 times)

Well I went fishing today, caught 2 trout about 6-8 inches - nothing going bad for me...yet

Its been cold today and a few things happened. I will not walk onto that highway to cross the road..

Also my EX is holding something against me and her BF is jelly because I said hi to her...

Well I went fishing today, caught 2 trout about 6-8 inches - nothing going bad for me...yet
Nice I <3 fishin'

its raining and the internet went off a few times, but nothing real bad.

The weather is terrible and I have a fever

Am I the only one with decent weather???? Its just freezing richards in the mornings here.

I had horrible period pains and even threw up because of it. :/
._____.'

We have rain here and it is predicting TORCON 4 tomorrow

It snowed yesterday and I got sick yesterday.
I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th :P

It snowed yesterday and I got sick yesterday.
I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th :P
Snow? What is this "snow"? Snow is just a myth!

We had NO snow here -_- Just a lot of ice that blocked off many roads and that closed down the school.

Woah Vance did you get hit by those tornados like 2 weeks ago?

Woah Vance did you get hit by those tornados like 2 weeks ago?
Almost. The town next to us got raped.
A big ass funnel cloud went over our house... I know I walked outside with the sirens blaring just to see a big ass funnel being like "Bitch I will eat you!!" It didn't land whew.

Yeah I made a topic about the 2009 tornado in my backyard. Similar kind of thing

Yeah I made a topic about the 2009 tornado in my backyard. Similar kind of thing
Oh god that! A tornado bout hit us then... Make things worse we was ontop a hill.

Also when my mom woke me up I just walked onto the porch and heard the sirens and at that point I was like "Meh" and I walked in side and went back to bed. I was on the couch right next to windows... SAFETY FIRST MY ASS! I was tired!

I had horrible period pains and even threw up because of it. :/
hubba hubba

hubba hubba
Buhha buhha

loving stuff... My ex wants me to talk to her new BF so we can put the fact that i'm her ex behind -_- He already hates my guts and to make that worse she won't be near in case he tries something

Me Alright
     I just hope he doesn't try to kill me

Her I don't wanna be around when u do though

5:43pm
Me  Oh gee thanks. I was hoping you would be there incase he does do something

All her: Noooo bud it's all you... Catch him in the bathroom or something in the morning... That way if he does u at least won't have a bunch of ppl watching...
Besides I'm not gonna tell em not to... It's his choices

So nice -_-
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:43:26 PM by Alyx Vance »