Requested Musket

Author Topic: Requested Musket  (Read 2510 times)

This was a request from -Blok-, since no one was helping him, I decided to upload this.

Things I cannot stand and I will not listen to --No exceptions--

"No picks no clicks", get the hell in-game and look at it, it's free download, people.

Now stop flaming me.

"Ewww, hands on guns" Thanks for your opinion.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?3h4lox53ctnfwc4

Credits:

Broze - Modeling

Kaje - For his sniper script

Badspot - No one ever recongizes him so thanks for a great game, man.

Please no negative feedback, it's really unnessassary.

Have fun guys :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:13:43 PM by Broze »

I was expecting this to be a request for something, but then I read and it sounds cool. I'll check it out.

Change the name of this addon topic.  I can in here about to flame you for putting this in the wrong topic.

And I'm not going to say no pix no clix, I'm going to say "supply us with a graphical example as to what this looks like so that those not on their computers with download ability may view it."

"No picks no clicks", get the hell in-game and look at it, it's free download, people.

A free download that can be worthless.

Just like we can get the hell in-game you can get the hell take some pics and upload them.

--snip--
Okay, I changed it, but for those graphical examples, you're free not to download, or see it in-game, really tired of hearing those utterly deprived comments of people's pallid attempts to try and ask me for that because they are too lazy to go see the actual gun in-game.

Judgemental, it would take you about 2 minutes to find out what it looks like.

Here, you can come and see it in-game, it's there for you, come to Zyber's add-on testing if you wish to see it, or not, that's fine too.

Enjoy guys, locking topic.

Server is up for testing.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:00:08 PM by Broze »

Judgemental, it would take you about 2 minutes to find out what it looks like.

Here, you can come and see it in-game, it's there for you, come to Zyber's add-on testing if you wish to see it, or not, that's fine too.

Enjoy guys, locking topic.

Server is up for testing.

Just like we can use 2 minutes, every single one of use using 2 minutes would mean like an hour wasted just for 30 people downloading the weapon, just because a single man, mainly the creator, can't loving post a picture, making only 1 person waste 2 minutes instead of dozens.

Nah it's just that nobody wants to download an add-on where the creator himself doesn't even put in the effort to take a picture. Plus knowing the OP it's horrible.

Really a picture would be nice, this just shows that OP is super lazy and careless.

Aaand time saved. Model is too simple, not worth my download.