Hoogle (6228) and his alt (13023)

Author Topic: Hoogle (6228) and his alt (13023)  (Read 4368 times)

last time I checked a question wasn't a conclusion
if hoogle was actually high.

he probably wouldn't be posting like an ivy league student.

Actually laughing at this.
I think it's somewhat funny.

if hoogle was actually high.

he probably wouldn't be posting like an ivy league student.
So now my conclusion is

No he's not high

BREAKING NEWS: HOOGLE'S HIGH

In a press conference in RTB Chatroom Hoogle, now going by the name KING HOOGLE KING TASTY, has revealed that he is indeed high. When I asked him for more information he responded with a menu for his new restaurant 'KING HOOGLE KING TASTY®'

It would appear that Hoogle's just using this to sell some sort of cyber tasty snacks but just ignore all that spam... or take note of it and add it to the long line of disgusting behaviour he has taken part in!

The point still stands that he has done severely immoral things in Blockland and abused trust. These Machiavellian endeavours must either be attributed to a launch of a fictional fast-food restaurant or some sort of plot to gain sympathy from more fat members of blockland. The villain coming clean to support such things as extra fries and big burgers.. It's World War Two all over again... in my opinion this Hoogle chap is a bad egg... or if you must.. a bad apple.

BREAKING NEWS: HOOGLE'S HIGH

In a press conference in RTB Chatroom Hoogle, now going by the name KING HOOGLE KING TASTY, has revealed that he is indeed high. When I asked him for more information he responded with a menu for his new restaurant 'KING HOOGLE KING TASTY®'

It would appear that Hoogle's just using this to sell some sort of cyber tasty snacks but just ignore all that spam... or take note of it and add it to the long line of disgusting behaviour he has taken part in!

The point still stands that he has done severely immoral things in Blockland and abused trust. These Machiavellian endeavours must either be attributed to a launch of a fictional fast-food restaurant or some sort of plot to gain sympathy from more fat members of blockland. The villain coming clean to support such things as extra fries and big burgers.. It's World War Two all over again... in my opinion this Hoogle chap is a bad egg... or if you must.. a bad apple.
I agree with you, Hoogle. Hoogle sounds like a huge friend.

I figured out what Hoogle is doing, he's making a huge joke.

Actually laughing at this.
I think it's somewhat funny.
So am/do I.

This either isn't Hoogle or some sick joke.

...or this is what drugs do to you, kiddies.

lulz he wos bandededdededded  :cookieMonster:

What is this I don't even.

Hoogle wears a pink pirate hat.

*sign of friendry*

Hoogle wears a pink pirate hat.

*sign of friendry*

Mines purple
What does that mean? :o

rip hoogle: may his TASTY KINGS® rest in peace (hopefully he will deliver all sandwiches at servers still..)

This kid hoogle has been causing trouble with his alt and has been ruining the game for ppl, ban him

User was banned for this post

I saw it coming.