Author Topic: Re: Boomerangdog is dead. - Case closed, see page 5.  (Read 4037 times)

Not to mention how his "dad" stuck around to keep trying to make us believe.  And the photo was bullstuff, like 2-4 guys in the thread were like "baww it must be real so sorry :(", like seriously?  The guy was loving smiling, and who the hell is going to take a picture of themselves with a photo saying "RIP Boomerangdog"?
No one.  You do not take the time to offer evidence to an online community of your son's death.  Either way, the ridiculousness of the photo shouldn't have helped the case, but simply stated, with blatant transparency, that it's a hoax.

I don't understand why he would fake his death.
If he did fake it.

well, i initially gave him the benefit of the doubt because there was no inclination no to.

faking your own death is not unknown here.

well, i initially gave him the benefit of the doubt because there was no inclination no to.

faking your own death is not unknown here.
When has this happened before?

I don't understand why he would fake his death.
If he did fake it.

Very common on the Internet. Possible reasons:

- Fresh start in the game (the supposed grieving father couldn't help but clarify the arrangement of his ID)
- Leaving message (a dramatic way to leave the forum)
- Curiosity (interested in seeing what people say about him if he was to die)
- A cruel joke
- A trick played by a family member (his brother gaining access)
- A parent banning them from Blockland?

There are many inconsistencies with what the father supposedly wrote, and with the photo that was posted. Thats not to say this is wrong necessarily, and its important to be careful about what you say just in case, but the whole situation is a bit fishy.

He probably wanted to find out if anyone cared about him. All the people who said "RIP he was great this is so legit I love him" gave him exactly what he wanted.

I don't remember so many of you being this gullible. I swear if this happened a year ago no one would have believed it instead of half of everyone.

What a huge loving surprise!

Also his father referred to his other son as "my sons brother" which is a mistake, and kept trying to reaffirm who he was. He seemed more interested in arguing and proving the case, which is not something a parent would usually do, especially not a grieving one.

I'll be waiting for the obit.

No guys really
I'm dead
Grieve

Not only half of you believed this bullstuff you event went so far as to defend it.

"OMG HES DEAD SHUT UP AND STOP BEING MEAN! YOU CANT PROVE HES NOT DEAD!"

Not a single person believed supersnake117 died.

Not only half of you believed this bullstuff you event went so far as to defend it.

"OMG HES DEAD SHUT UP AND STOP BEING MEAN! YOU CANT PROVE HES NOT DEAD!"

Not a single person believed supersnake117 died.
Forum logic v0.97 BETA

No guys really
I'm dead
Grieve
Man 2 was a cool guy. I have been greatly devastated by his totally plausible death but what a richard he was, except I am very much in the sad feelings about his death

He was a great and everyone who says he's still alive HAS NO SOLE.

Now I must go mow the lawn, as when someone dies it is in the customs of my people to never have a funeral and cut the grass.

Man 2 was a cool guy. I have been greatly devastated by his totally plausible death but what a richard he was, except I am very much in the sad feelings about his death

He was a great and everyone who says he's still alive HAS NO SOLE.

Now I must go mow the lawn, as when someone dies it is in the customs of my people to never have a funeral and cut the grass.
I appreciate your condolences.