Author Topic: ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude - Favors anything ending in -asses  (Read 3061 times)

If someone is doubting you, change their opinion without blatantly insulting them.
It's pretty annoying when people do this. By 'this' I mean telling people to not do something a certain way or stop doing something even though they/a stuffload of other people do it. I mean, maybe you aren't a super observant guy or something, but the way Scratch acts is about the same way 80% of the rest of the forums acts, just with better grammar and less caps. I mean, I have nothing against your opinion, I think its a good point, but you shouldn't just single out one guy because he isn't popular on the forums or ingame. That's just silly.

I want to loving shoot him, his posts really piss me off.

He pisses me off as well.

I don't give a stuff if he had a point in the Mr.Lol drama topic, aside from that point, he acts like a complete handicap. Especially when his buttbuddy AwesomeEric posted a link to the drama in the drama board...like why the forget would you do that

probably because his friends a forgetin handicap and he probably asked for support but eric is an idiot and posted a topic linking to the topic

Sorry, people were flaming me.

I honestly don't blame him. The topic started off with people flaming him because they simply knew MrLoL better than they knew Scratch, or had some kind of pre-determined hate for him.

My question is, why attack him for flaming when he was innocent and was flamed by others? Where's their drama topics?

I want to shoot you, blah blah blah.

I honestly don't blame him. The topic started off with people flaming him because they simply knew MrLoL better than they knew Scratch, or had some kind of pre-determined hate for him.

My question is, why attack him for flaming when he was innocent and was flamed by others? Where's their drama topics?
can we do a blanket drama somehow?

I tried to do that countless times.
Dude one of your drama's are at unlimited mining and you make the guy mad yourself. And you call names right back at him, its pretty retarted.

Dude one of your drama's are at unlimited mining and you make the guy mad yourself. And you call names right back at him, its pretty retarted.
Great bump

Stop bumping drama topics.