Adjustable Flooded Map

Author Topic: Adjustable Flooded Map  (Read 471 times)

Functions exactly the same way as Adjustable Plate, but it's a flooded map instead, and you can have the ability to change the water colour. Good idea?

And water depth.  But seriously, this should just be a part of Adjustable Plate.

Excellent idea, I'd like to see this employed.
Especially water depth.

Excellent idea, I'd like to see this employed.
Especially water depth.
Oh also density, viscosity, surface waves and texture movement.

And magnitude so we can have waves!

Hmm, he would've done that if it wasn't for some reason i can't think of.
I mean seriously, he said something about this..

Perhaps he just has a chronic fear of Kthulu?

I was working on an update for the map which I put on hold until V21 is released, this is because apparently map adjusting features will be default.

The update however features support to add water and a sun flare to the map, it will also allow users to add their own custom content easily such as sky boxes, ambient sounds and precipitation.

Despite pending for V21 to see whether continuing this update is necessary, I also need to find time in order to work on it. Preferably throughout the summer.

I was working on an update for the map which I put on hold until V21 is released, this is because apparently map adjusting features will be default.

The update however features support to add water and a sun flare to the map, it will also allow users to add their own custom content easily such as sky boxes, ambient sounds and precipitation.

Despite pending for V21 to see whether continuing this update is necessary, I also need to find time in order to work on it. Preferably throughout the summer.
An update for adding only the option to add water to a certain height would make me so happy though. :/

An update for adding only the option to add water to a certain height would make me so happy though. :/
Yeah.

I'd need to update the GUI and fix other bugs if I were to release an update just for water, and I don't have time for it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:43:00 AM by General »

I'd need to update the GUI and fix other bugs if I were to release an update just for water, and I don't have time for it.
Yeah i figured that it would take too long for you to add it, i was just saying.
I can understand that you rather do such stuff when you have the time (summer vacation) and when your work isn't going to be unneeded soon after.