Author Topic: Eussorus' failure to the path of self-realization  (Read 6281 times)

"wowe I'll ban him from me server thx" this was a quote from maxwell on the "the fung" topic and
Eussorus responds to maxwell with: " wow I hope you get banned"

I'm the creator of the greatest Blockland mod ever created, and the best scripter to ever grace Blockland with my presence, there's no doubt about that. But sometimes you have to play down your achievements, to allow the commonfolk to feel accepted in social boundaries. Obviously Eussorus just isn't doing that great of a job at it.
2/10 got me to quote you

"wowe I'll ban him from me server thx" this was a quote from maxwell on the "the fung" topic and
Eussorus responds to maxwell with: " wow I hope you get banned"

I don't think that Euss did any better on making a reply.

isn't he juicebox
Yes, I believe he is schizophrenic since he refers to himself as if it is a different person.

Also most of the quotes you used were somewhat valid, if you would have looked at the conversations.
You don't have to be such a richard about everything you say, you can just say something like "re-read the op" it doesn't have to be "you didn't read the op don't post you mentally handicapped star fish-licker".

Eussorus just forgot his tampons.

You don't have to be such a richard about everything you say, you can just say something like "re-read the op" it doesn't have to be "you didn't read the op don't post you mentally handicapped star fish-licker".
I get the example, but I think you exaggerated on your reference of my comment of saying "you didn't read the op friend"

Eussorus just forgot his tampons. Ipod shuffle
Ipod shuffle and a Tampon do look alike :cookieMonster:
http://anandtech.com/showpage.php?t=1758770

-pile of stuff-
I started an argument because of that comment?  how about you go reread the thread, I think you started the argument because you thought I was being an ID rasict, when I was pointing out a fact.

But i'm not going to argue about it in this thread.

I started an argument because of that comment?  how about you go reread the thread, I think you started the argument because you thought I was being an ID rasict, when I was pointing out a fact.

But i'm not going to argue about it in this thread.
Wheres in the lords name is the other half of the conversation where it shows me calling you ID tribal? Oh that's right you wouldn't get it because you knew it isn't in your favor.

I got my point in i'm good.

Plus, Even if Eussorus dose Flame me, Its no reason to make a Topic on him. Either way, Were friends now.

Glass is pretty much dumb in every drama thread he goes into, but he apologized to me and I accepted, so I guess we're friends

Plus, Even if Eussorus dose Flame me, Its no reason to make a Topic on him. Either way, Were friends now.

he's right so far as you being an idiot

the only difference between you is that he's a slightly more punctual idiot

Wheres in the lords name is the other half of the conversation where it shows me calling you ID tribal? Oh that's right you wouldn't get it because you knew it isn't in your favor.

I got my point in i'm good.
I meant where you said
"eussorus you're a low life starting ID stuff"
But I guess you're to blind to see it.

Thanks for the notice ike, I will make sure to ban him from my server. /sarcasm

It's a bit tempting to post in my own drama so I will do it anyway.

Glass is pretty much dumb in every drama thread he goes into, but he apologized to me and I accepted, so I guess we're friends
as for the part of me being an starfish, I think I relized, I've been inmature, and just a complete drama whore, fanatic that never cares about anyones opinion but my own, I think i've relized i've been dumb letely, and I'm going to try to tone it down.

Also most of the quotes you used were somewhat valid, if you would have looked at the conversations.

>>two days later you go back to being a jerk

Probably.  Everyone always goes "yeah I'll be nicer now" but it doesn't really happen until much, much later.

>>Look, it's same old Ike, just give it a chance at least.