Author Topic: I got Cat.  (Read 2388 times)

I'm jealous. I have always wanted a cat but everyone else in my family hates them.
My family loves them, but we can't get one because my mom has a phobia.

My family loves them, but we can't get one because my mom has a phobia.

Yeah the phobia of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth really gets in the way of buying a cat.

How shredded are your couches?

Finally got some pusillanimous individual... named Meeka.

Pretty average cat other then she bites when she's being a bit too playful. Only had her here for about 12 hours and she already is settling in pretty well.

PS shes going to loving kill me in my sleep.

Nice name, lol.

Though, I've been recently looking for a black kitten and going to name him/her Binx.

Nice name, lol.
That was her name when we pick her up, I'm not the type to change names. Its like if you adopted a child and then renamed them.. its not right. Doesn't change the fact I'll probably give her a nickname.

I got her form the RSPCA which is Australia's main pound/vet... damnit she's on myafsinaipgaigansg board\\\\\\\\\\\\uijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijk
cats are good at computers.
She's 18 months old, apparently she was at the RSPCA for a long while and the people there were excited when I picked her up.

damnit she's on myafsinaipgaigansg board\\\\\\\\\\\\uijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijk

:3

Kitty!

I'll be getting a kitty in a few weeks too.

Kitty!

I'll be getting a kitty in a few weeks too.
name her tails or miga

Naming it after myself is almost too egotistical for me, And i would rather stab myself then have to call out miga.

I'm jealous. I have always wanted a cat but everyone else in my family hates them.

That was her name when we pick her up, I'm not the type to change names. Its like if you adopted a child and then renamed them.. its not right. Doesn't change the fact I'll probably give her a nickname.

I got her form the RSPCA which is Australia's main pound/vet... damnit she's on myafsinaipgaigansg board\\\\\\\\\\\\uijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijkuijk
cats are good at computers.
She's 18 months old, apparently she was at the RSPCA for a long while and the people there were excited when I picked her up.

Oh. Definite +1 rep for saving her from a pound. I thought you got her from a breeder / store. Regardless, it's a cute name. Was just more rather poking fun because of Miika, lol.  

Name it after me or call it potpie