Author Topic: Hunger Games Forum Roleplay (9 TRIBUTES REMAIN)  (Read 15914 times)

Jack scurries descends from the tree to add greener and more smokey wood to the fire, then returns.

"Two. They're in a camp. One's wounded, I shot him. They're in this forest somewhere. But there's another one, running around. I saw her when I was making a fire to cook some rabbit... say, want some?"
"Okay, I could sure use some." I take the rabbit meat and eat it. Restraining myself from scarfing down the meat.

Quickly scurrying around, I find a metal bow & arrow set, obviously dropped by a tribute. I light the fire higher and run off into the undergrowth. As long as no one finds me, I'll outfox them. But when the time ccomes, I'll kill. Clambering up a tall tree to the highest limb, I tie myself and the bag in. I take out my canteen of water, and take a small drink. As it slides down my throat and I finish drinking, I cough into my sleeve. I haven't drank in days.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:34:36 PM by Soulpelt »

On our roundabout way home, we spot the the tow in the tree, Gojira and Sedric.

They don't know we see them.  We creep up the base of the tree..

I take well aim with my throwing knife..  Throw..

He shifts positions right before the blade enters his eye socket..  The blade flies past

You guys are all doing very well.

I hear a throwing knife swoop past somewhere near, but I take no worry. I zipper up my bag, still in the tree, and since I'm tied in, I finally get to sleep.

Wish I signed up earlier :c

also HI little sibling Soulpelt :p

Wish I signed up earlier :c

also HI little sibling Soulpelt :p

jellyjel.

i saw that.

Seeing that neither one reacts to my throwing knife, I silently climb up the tree.  I have Miko keep watch from below, as well as look out for anyone other than the two I'm about to kill.

I'm right below him now, the one who shot me.. My rage builds..

I take a big swing at his leg that is hanging next to me.  It makes a very audible shatter.

I stop suddenly and perk as I hear the rustling of birds in the trees. As I go to see what has happened, I duck behind the bush and watch all four of them.

"If at least one of them dies, then that'll be easier for me." I think.

I remain silent, and unnoticed.

Watching.

"Hahaha!" I laugh as I hear the shatter.

I watch as the one keeping guard laughs, and I remain silent.

"Oh, crap! I won't be able to get out of here. I'll keep watching and wait it out." I think.

I ponder. I have three choices. Run and be slaughted. Kill them with my bow. Or three, wait to be discovered, if ever, and see about an alliance. If I don't get an alliance, I'm dead.

Seeing that neither one reacts to my throwing knife, I silently climb up the tree.  I have Miko keep watch from below, as well as look out for anyone other than the two I'm about to kill.

I'm right below him now, the one who shot me.. My rage builds..

I take a big swing at his leg that is hanging next to me.  It makes a very audible shatter.
"OW, forget!"
I slash my knife in his face, opening a very big gash, and kick him out of the tree with my good leg.
He falls to the ground, and I hear a loud sound as the air comes out of him.
It's too much to hope for a broken neck, I know that.

I shoot the one keeping guard with my bow, hitting them in their weapon hand.
I see another one, who's simply watching. I launch an arrow straight at her face.

I have the wind knocked out of me.  I need time to recover.  I manage to roll behind a boulder, away from their attacks.

After a quick sum up, I have a large, but not deep cut on my face, and bruises.  Whew.. no internal damage.

I take the time to pull out the medicine and begin to apply to the face.  I tell Miko where I am, and that I'll be out to help after I regain my breath.