Author Topic: Is Keegster a forgettard?  (Read 1494 times)

I joined his server and then I said "wtf, 17 files, what add-ons do you have?" (usually I never have to download that many files) and then Keegster goes like "This is a freebuild" (Or something similar to that). I told him two or three times that I looked at what the server was called and it said "Ramping Cars off Cliffs" and nowhere did it say Freebuild or had the words slightly cut off. He kept writing in caps and I said "You shouldnt write in caps, it makes you look silly".

I ended up getting banned because I didnt see it say "Freebuild". I also just noticed a while ago that Keegsters name sounded familiar, I looked through my old posts and I saw a Drama topic I made about him being a badmin and how he banned me and blah blah, I guess he still remembers me.

One thing is.. Why did you act like 17 was a big deal? I once had 1942 files (I remember because 1942 is the start of WW2)

17 files isn't much.

One thing is.. Why did you act like 17 was a big deal? I once had 1942 files (I remember because 1942 is the start of WW2)
lolnope

Keegster. Ugh. Im glad i didn't recommend him for a server admin at.. i think it was Pecon7s. He RTBed me asking if i would suggest him as an Admin.

Because they were actually taking a long time to download and usually I have downloaded the add ons that most servers use already.

Because they were actually taking a long time to download and usually I have downloaded the add ons that most servers use already.
Still didn't need to make a big deal tho.

I didnt, I just asked once.

Still didn't need to make a big deal tho.
HOLY loving stuff 17 FILES THIS IS SO loving MANY SUIHSLUIFHILVFHISUCFHINDHIDHS GHCGDCGHDAHCDIUHDUISGVU

When I had that almost 2k download some of them took like a minute so I don't wanna hear it! I might have had them in the 3k's before but I'm not for sure.
1k-2k I'm for sure

Is there possibly a Chat Log we can see?

wwii started in 1939...

17 files isn't much.
not when it's taking 10 minutes to download 1 file.
I have had instances where I download 2000 files in several minutes, compared to 10 or 1 file which took even longer.

Same thing happened to me.
"I went and joined this server "graveyard" and when I spwaned I was like "Hey, this is a freebuild" and I was banned for the reason "noob"

You suck at history. WWII started in 1939.