Althur [Medieval Environment Build]

Author Topic: Althur [Medieval Environment Build]  (Read 16060 times)

Don't worry. I'll put on my steel-toed boots when I kick the topic to wake up.

Omg, I saw my brother on this server!

O brother, where art thou?

Cool I think I used this for one of my Medieval RP's

God damnut, topic. WAKE UP.

How is it coming along?  I haven't been on in so long

Planning to resume work next week tues-thurs.

Well guys, its been a good run.

Due to unexpected events in the last few months I've stopped playing most, if not all games. In internet terms, "getting a life."

I don't plan to completely quit BL, but this project will have very little progress on my part for at least another month. If anyone would like to pick up the reins of this project they may. Please, please, please follow my lead and post saves regularly, in the spirit of keeping builds alive and allowing people to experiment. In the possible future if I return to playing this game regularly, you can bet your ass that I'll be working on this.

Until then, this project is officially community-supported.

please don't take this as a hiatus message and report/ban me; this post is to inform the few followers of this build that i won't be working on it for a while.

EDIT: Eksi, if you see this and still plan to use it in your BL ad, pm me and I can finish up sections if you need.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:45:21 PM by Conan »

Well darn.
I would work on this but, the problem is I would get 4 fps the entire time :P inb4getbettercomputer
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 12:00:50 PM by Incinerate »

This can't die! I won't let it! I just need to figure out how well my computer handles this and I'll try! I won't let it die :C it's too good to die

Yea ill add to it here and there, but i probally wont be really dedicated

See title.

Going to be finishing up the area around the cliff, including the waterfall, but the hidden caves and secrets won't be worked on. Additions include more foliage, ground forest props (small trees, bushes, fallen trunks, etc etc). Dock and town near it will be finished up and more props will be added, to make it seem more like a busy port.

Any help on building/getting a copy of a non-default medieval-style ship would be appreciated.