Blockland has a few mistakes.

Author Topic: Blockland has a few mistakes.  (Read 2291 times)

After v20, there has seemed to be some technical problems and a mistake in the game.

Alarm name says 'aLArm'.

Light turned on at the dark room in Tutorial, no light. Still darkness.

Discuss.

You probably have some add-ons that are breaking the game. Get rid of them.

I noticed the aLArm long ago.

Light turned on at the dark room in Tutorial, no light. Still darkness.
Map lighting.

You probably have some add-ons that are breaking the game. Get rid of them.
My add-ons seem pretty much fine. I have seen mistakes like this in other servers.

Pretty sure someone else already said this elsewhere, but in the brick menu what should be Rounds is rounds.

I wasn't aware of the aLArm thing, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. Then again, I haven't used it in a while :P
rounds should be Rounds though, and the destruct thing is most probably caused by your lighting quality being on minimal, or just the nature of the map.

With default add-ons, both the Alarm light and Rounds category have the correct names.

With default add-ons, both the Alarm light and Rounds category have the correct names.
Rounds is lowercase for me.

Alarm name says 'aLArm'.
Pretty sure someone else already said this elsewhere, but in the brick menu what should be Rounds is rounds.
Rounds is lowercase for me.

This is from Port:
There is no way to fix this. This is due to TorqueScript's horrible "guessing" of encapsulation for certain networked strings based on existing named objects, variables and packages.

So it sounds like Blockland tries to guess what should be capitalized but it does a terrible job of it. I guess it does something where it looks at existing names and then uses the capitalization of that to guess on the capitalization of other things.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 05:12:02 PM by Greek2me »

also for me,

In minigames when i tele i cant click for 5/10 secs.
When i do the event dissapear on brick(s) the brick(s) dont re-appear
but for me
also i did all these with default addons.

also for me,

In minigames when i tele i cant click for 5/10 secs.
When i do the event dissapear on brick(s) the brick(s) dont re-appear
but for me
also i did all these with default addons.
This teleporting glitch has been around for awhile.

This teleporting glitch has been around for awhile.

For the thousandth time, it isn't a glitch. It's a cheat prevention.

One time me and nixton found a glitchy thing with vehicle spawns. What we did: He had a vehicle spawned. I wrenched the brick to respawn it. He happened to undo the vehicle spawn while i still had the wrench dialog up. Once the brick and vehicle had been deleted, I hit Respawn. The vehicle respawned at what should be a vehicle spawn. It sat there for about a second or 500ms.

Not really sure if this is much of a bug that can be fixed or anything, unless the dialog should go away or dissapear once the brick deletes.